2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pace of the game is too much in favor of the Jazz. Clippers need to speed things up.

Jazz making the adjustment of not dying on those screens with CP and basically trailing and soft trapping it

This game 7 sounds like a regular season game.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]clippers homecourt advantage buns

Last edited:
LAC offense has literally been CP dribbling around and shooting or dribbling around and lobbing to DJ.. with a lil Austin sprinkled in

Come on guys, step the f up

Love that they told that story about Doc cutting Ingles while his girl was on a flight from AUS to see him play for LAC 
laugh.gif

Snyder read NT and played his whole bench

Crawford and JJ have let LAC down this series

Been much more disappointed in JJ this series.

These Lakers fans talmbout crowds but y'all been rooting against your team for 4 straight seasons now :lol:

Talk to me when you have selfies hanging in the rafters.

Ballmer and the entire Clipper Nation should be ashamed. Should Jazz win this game, they will have taken 3 OUT OF 4 GAMES AT STAPLES CENTER.

There is a reason CP3 said on Friday, "Clipper Nation, WE'RE GONNA NEED Y'ALL." 

But Clip fans are pathetic, and they have no idea what CP meant by that statement.

This is a travesty to the game of basketball. But I will give them some credit, they're a tad bit louder today than they were in Games 1,2, and 5 
laugh.gif

Been much more disappointed in JJ this series.

These Lakers fans talmbout crowds but y'all been rooting against your team for 4 straight seasons now
laugh.gif

Talk to me when you have selfies hanging in the rafters.
LMAO...how many times the Clips been to the Conference Finals? How many times Clips fans been louder than Ballmer's farts?

'Nuff said.

Last edited:
Clips being down 7 at the half is a gift.

Jazz have missed a ton of wide open shots in games 5&6. Shooting 48% at the half, and made half of their 3s.

As long as the Jazz make shots they'll win. Pace and score has jazz written all over it

Here's the thing...as a Laker fan, I don't like the Jazz. Never have. But I want the Jazz to win because watching Clipper games in the playoffs doesn't resemble playoff basketball AT ALL. The Jazz play with more intensity, and their fans have more intensity. Therefore as a basketball fan, I'd rather watch higher quality basketball whether it's the Jazz on the court or the Jazz fans supporting their team. I get more pumped up during the playoffs watching that kind of **** on TV.

If only the crowd at Staples could resemble anything like an OKC crowd or a HOU crowd and if only guys like Redick, Jordan, Mbah a Moute could play at a higher level, then maybe I'd root for the Clippers to win. ON PAPER, the Clippers should beat the Jazz 4-2. Even without Griffin.

Clippers fans Hella salty right now. Acting like they ain't used to coming up way short. "we have to max out Blake. No one rocks a suit like him in the playoffs"

Top 5 Team in the west tho. Every year. Clearly that counts for something. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom