2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad the Rockets are still shooting from 3 since they were abysmal from the perimeter last round
The thing with houston is, is that because they take so many, they have to be reallyyy bad for it to have an effect on the outcome of the game, which is what makes them so tough to me.

Need a Rockets vs. Warriors WCF just for the simple fact of a shootout for entertainment purposes
pimp.gif
U just wanna see NENE choke out Dray
laugh.gif

The thing with houston is, is that because they take so many, they have to be reallyyy bad for it to have an effect on the outcome of the game, which is what makes them so tough to me.

They were reaally bad last series. They shot 28% the lowest by any team by far.

Marv: "Will the spurs watch this tape?"
Reggie: "The bad parts, yes.... but not a lot"

.... they are loosing by 35 points, and were down by 30 at the half.... isn't the whole game bad? :lol:

There is no chemistry between Pau and LMA just like there was no chemistry between Pau and Dwight.

When you think about it, the only time Pau ever played well next to another big was with Odom and Bynum and the only reason was because they ran the triangle offense.

If Pau ain't the focal point on offense, he's not effective at all as a role player.

Last edited:

There is no chemistry between Pau and LMA just like there was no chemistry between Pau and Dwight.

When you think about it, the only time Pau ever played well next to another big was with Odom and Bynum and the only reason was because they ran the triangle offense.

If Pau ain't the focal point on offense, he's not effective at all as a role player.
He was solid in Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom