2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I have to work with Warrior "fans" and you can't have any type of NBA discussion without mentioning Steph or Dray as GOATs :smh:.

Chuck in the '93 playoffs had two of the greatest playoff games of all time in one series - against the Sonics, Chuck had something like 44 and 16 in Game 5, then followed it up with something nuts like 45 and 20 in Game 7. 

And Chuck only 6'5" playing PF!

Chuck in the '93 playoffs had two of the greatest playoff games of all time in one series - against the Sonics, Chuck had something like 44 and 16 in Game 5, then followed it up with something nuts like 45 and 20 in Game 7. 

And Chuck only 6'5" playing PF!
More like 6-4

I had this VHS tape back in the late 80s/early 90s. If you haven't seen it, check out Chuck in his early prime with Philly when he was still light enough to go coast to coast a la Lebron and nobody would get in his way. 

Chuck is 6'6 y'all
laugh.gif

more like 6-4.5"

I don't know man. Harden way more confident this season. If they get to next round that'll be fun.

You think it's gonna go one way, but it's really not.

GSW one of, if not the best team that i've personally seen in a long time (Maybe ever tbh) and GSW vs Hou is a 5 gamer to me.
def 5 max. they make harden play like ****. he's shooting like 31% against them with hella to's. and they guard the perimeter as good as anybody. i wouldnt be worried about htown at all if i was gsw. just do your job and it'll be a short fight, go and get some rest for isiah thomas.

one thing we've all learn...
w's and cavs are a couple levels above the rest of the league
it's going to happen, lets just hope everyone is healthy

at least we get a couple fun series with wash/bos and sa/hou

Last edited:

I had this VHS tape back in the late 80s/early 90s. If you haven't seen it, check out Chuck in his early prime with Philly when he was still light enough to go coast to coast a la Lebron and nobody would get in his way. 

Classic video if you ain't peeped it. Today's stars learned everything from their predecessors...

You just told me YouTube don't count fam lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom