2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed IT look like Max B :lol:

He balled tonight but again the Wizards ain't knock him down one time he drove down the lane, you can't just let him score like that. Wizards are still the best team to me, IT just been playing out his mind while Wall and Beal are looking lost in these 4th quarters.

All these statements around IT saying pay that man. How bout you save those comments for the series that matters in the next series. No way you give IT the defensive liability a max deal. Boston bout chips not individual efforts in the playoffs.

All these statements around IT saying pay that man. How bout you save those comments for the series that matters in the next series. No way you give IT the defensive liability a max deal. Boston bout chips not individual efforts in the playoffs.
There is absolutely no way they dont max him. The fanbase would revolt

I personally think IT goes to the paint wayyy too often without getting his *** knocked down...

Agreed. Everytime I look up bruh is two stepping in the lane with only one man waiting for him at the rim. Out of sheer embarrassment you gotta smack him around some

Wait IT dropped 53 on the best "all-around" PG in the league?

.........OH................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom