2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose tomorrow? Ha ha ha
ohwell.gif

The NBA is all about how you defend PnR now. Two straight days of guys dismantling people in PnR
Say it louder.

The NBA runs sets, but ultimately it's all about Spread PnR, and if you can switch it or not.

Old Collector quote are becoming like old Trump tweets :rofl:

I'll let the fans of teams already eliminated have their fun.

Boston won 2 at home. Washington will try to remain unbeaten at home. I'm confident it'll be 2-2 when we return to Boston.

Last edited:
Are we really going to act like Wall ate 53 points?

Anybody with two eyes who watched the game saw how he abused the Wizards for switching on the P&R. 

Y'all know jokes > facts here lol

The lack of defense on IT is a team effort. They ALL keep getting abused by the pick and roll which isn't even a roll cuz Horford doesn't cut. IT gets to the paint with ease because whoever switches cannot stay in front of him and whoever was originally guarding him doesn't fight through those dirty/effective screens.

This Wizards team flat out cannot stop that play, they have to double him and make someone else beat you. That's the only solution, knocking him on his *** is only gonna put an already suspect depth at a greater risk

Last edited:
In all seriousness though Wiz played tough tonight. Lost in OT even with It dropping a 50 ball. The close ones are the ones that hurt the most. Johnny and Brad gotta drop 60-70 combined to have a shot every game.

It's gonna be spicy game 3 [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
In all seriousness though Wiz played tough tonight. Lost in OT even with It dropping a 50 ball. The close ones are the ones that hurt the most. Johnny and Brad gotta drop 50-60 combined to have a shot every game.

It's gonna be spicy game 3 [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Game 3 is going to be crazy and probably very chippy.
smokin.gif

I can just wonder what kind of numbers isiah would put up if he was 6"4 :x

Gotta max that guy now. NO CHOICE

Isaiah thomas might be the greatest ever.

27 in the 4th plus OT. 27!

Pay that man.

Good game Boston.

No professional NBA team can allow a little guy to do this. Wizards whole team should be embarrassed.

IT with the 50 ball on Johnny's head? That's the series fellas.

All of these.

:lol: at all the people that laughed at me and said Boston is the worst no.1 seed and are done. You guys don't know how good Boston really is. This team fights and never gives up. We already looking past the Bullets and want to finish this series quick n' fast and rest up a whole week for the King & Drew. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom