2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Cavs wont feel sorry for them and let them win a game or 2 like they did last year. Nobody wants to watch the Raptors longer than necessary.

You can never trust a dude with their eyebrows tilted up in the middle(like they're always sorry for something) to be aggressive.

I'm surprised because in his post game interview against milwaukee in game 4, he said a bad game wouldn't happen again. :rolleyes

Maybe he meant for the rest of that night, also, Casey has to feel like he's got real job security, I can't recall the last time he was blamed for not getting the team to the next level, all of the blame falls on Deroazan and Lowry, rightfully so, but Casey should get just as much blame.

This game gon be interesting. Even if The Rockets ain't raining 3's like that they're still gonna drop bout 100-105. Where are the Spurs gonna get their points from?
Why am I just now noticing how goofy dude runs :lol:
he, favors anddddd curry lmao

spurs byke

Came in here to say the Raptors in game one already have a higher point differential against the Cavs than Pacers did all series.Guess we... less trash than the Raptors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom