2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basing this off one turnover eh?
Nope been watching him the whole season a couple games here and there he was pretty decent in the grizz I mean he can but he isn't that good of a passer he isn't close to the level of Harden Westbrook LeBron curry Durant and LeBron or the other players who are in the same tier as him

Nope been watching him the whole season a couple games here and there he was pretty decent in the grizz I mean he can but he isn't that good of a passer he isn't close to the level of Harden Westbrook LeBron curry Durant and LeBron or the other players who are in the same tier as him
grin.gif

Heh

Not everyones game can be the same. None of those guys are anywhere near as a good as a defender as him.

Who's making the argument that Kawhi are on that level in terms of passing?

Kawhi top 5 easy.

Pace favors Rockets. You hardly ever see a pop team not dictating the pace.

Harden looked a bit gassed coming out, good minutes by the Rockets without him as it's been all playoffs.

kawhi getting shooting foul calls

it's a wrap :lol:

kawhi guarding harden all game :pimp:

Last edited:
Pace favors Rockets. You hardly ever see a pop team not dictating the pace.

Harden looked a bit gassed coming out, good minutes by the Rockets without him as it's been all playoffs.

I think it's more of when he ran into that post earlier than being gassed. I think that's why he set so long before coming back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom