2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derozan pulling tricks out of Harden's bag 
laugh.gif

Hubie Great....no. Above the average I guess. Plus gotta factor in his "urban blacks" comments and thats enough for me to not really favor him.

Hubie is great idk how it can be argued.

Really? To me his analysis isnt analysis at all. It's a really old guy making one thanks captain obvious comment after another.

you know commentary is for guys that never watched the gm/casual fans. he can break down x and o's but that isn't what a majority of viewers want
hubie at a bball camp is amazing. one of the best

Last edited:
i wonder how it feels to be an eastern conference player knowing theres no escaping the buzz saw that is the cavs?

like do celts and wiz players even care if they advance?

Last edited:
Again its always overshadowed but brons passing ability is some of the greatest of all time. Consistently money.

Not sure if srs regarding the Hubie slander. Hubie knows basketball and provides great analysis regardless of the team.

i wonder how it feels to be an eastern conference player knowing theres no escaping the buzz saw that is the cavs?

like do celts and wiz players even care if they advance?

I mean there are only so many good players left on the remaining rosters :lol: Bron has majority of the good players in the East on his squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom