2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup hed end up like leonardo dicaprio on basketball diaries
laugh.gif

At the end of the day they are 1 and 1. Both sides gonna use the injury/ suspension excuse but it's apart of the game, next man up, we would never know what would happen if ___ played. 1 and 1 save the excuses, tie breaker this year then y'all argue.

i dunno man at times you had it with him wish i saved all your posts about him lol

Last edited:
i dunno man at times you had it with him wish i saved all your posts about him lol
They're not hard to find, half of them say "Start Patty" or "Finish with Patty" my breaking point was last year in the OKC series where he took the last five shots of game 3 or 4 which to me was ridiculous.

Not to mention he was playing great these playoffs so I couldn't say much nowadays.

Warriors had the better team...but Cleveland has the best player in the world. Bron was enough to get 2 wins in 2015 he had support in 2016 and we saw the difference. And then when the Cavs repeat this year GS is probably going to fly out to Indiana and recruit Paul George next.

Dudes just can't admit that both teams are great and be happy that the last two and this year's finals will be entertaining AF. Gotta take it to heart and get all extreme in your defense of pros like they pay your rent and ****
laugh.gif

I'm rewatching that Game 4 Warriors/Blazers right now. Dame checked out for a final time with 6:12 left? I know GSW had 120 by that point, so that's a warrior checking out right there. Ovation was loud.

At the end of the day they are 1 and 1. Both sides gonna use the injury/ suspension excuse but it's apart of the game, next man up, we would never know what would happen if ___ played. 1 and 1 save the excuses, tie breaker this year then y'all argue.

I feel the same way. It's 1-1 so how are fans of one team trying to talk down to the other? Not only that but both teams won a championship the last two seasons and made another finals, so neither has anything to be ashamed about. That's about as successful as you can get.

Derozan only averaging 12 points a game this series? Wow my ***** how you go from 27 a game to 12? Talmbout blowin it sheesh

Last edited:
Cleveland easily win this series by keeping Derozan trapped, gotta force the rest of this team to score heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom