2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
that has to be one of the most impressive stats of the last few years IMO
sick.gif
I think that it is, but it will be down played because in many people's opinion, Kawhi isn't "top 5".

Seeing Kawhi, Manu, etc. literally have their hands up in the air while guarding James St. Pierre is hilarious. JSP must be furious :lol:

Yeah, i agree with the majority here. This will be a sweep. Had George Hill been 100%, then Utah would definitely get one home game. Yo, Rudy Gobert should have 20 pts and 20 boards in this series. He gotta' dominate, man. GSW is small. Don't get seduced by their run n' gun', fast pace style. Play half court and slow them down, Utah.

Yeah, i agree with the majority here. This will be a sweep. Had George Hill been 100%, then Utah would definitely get one home game. Yo, Rudy Gobert should have 20 pts and 20 boards in this series. He gotta' dominate, man. GSW is small. Don't get seduced by their run n' gun', fast pace style. Play half court and slow them down, Utah.

idk, Utah is already trying to slow the tempo down in their half court sets and drain most of the shotclock but that strategy isnt effective when they're constantly down by double digits and can't stop the warriors on the other end.

it's absurd that draymond is absolutely sonnnnin gobert on defense

Kiwi with 1 foul in 3 games while being the primary defender on Harden for 2 of them.

that has to be one of the most impressive stats of the last few years IMO :x

harden thought his tricks would work and he can manipulate the rules
league told ref to allow kawhi to play him tough. also, it helps that he is the two time, two time dpoty

i hear in different interviews that kawhi tries to not just take away or emulate one player in the league but every player
a lot of guys want to be like mike/kobe (Black GH), but kawhi mentioned how he studies guys like mj, AI, melo, and recently studying how james gets to the line

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom