2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green needs to shut his mouth

edit: too late
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dennis Rodman, Mo Lucas, and Charles Oakley would wipe the floor with Draymond's fake-***-tough-guy act

Last edited:
LOL at that shot of Mike Brown in the huddle drawing a play and NOBODY paying attention. Looks like Clev and the Lakers all over again.

Yeah, i agree with the majority here. This will be a sweep. Had George Hill been 100%, then Utah would definitely get one home game. Yo, Rudy Gobert should have 20 pts and 20 boards in this series. He gotta' dominate, man. GSW is small. Don't get seduced by their run n' gun', fast pace style. Play half court and slow them down, Utah.

idk, Utah is already trying to slow the tempo down in their half court sets and drain most of the shotclock but that strategy isnt effective when they're constantly down by double digits and can't stop the warriors on the other end.

it's absurd that draymond is absolutely sonnnnin gobert on defense

It's absolutely absurd. Maybe Rudy is a bit overrated? I dunno but he's playing super well so far!

+

I'm prepared for the army of people that will blame GSW's loss tonight in Utah, all on Mike Brown. :lol:

(If they lose and that's a big IF.)

LOL at that shot of Mike Brown in the huddle drawing a play and NOBODY paying attention. Looks like Clev and the Lakers all over again.
LOL...Mike Brown's a bigger joke than Mike D'Antoni

mike brown going lead the w's to a chip
pimp.gif

take that cleveland!

totally forgot mike brown had two stints with CLE
laugh.gif
And so would Mike D'Antoni, if he had the Warriors lineup 
laugh.gif

Heck, anyone named Mike for that matter could lead this Warriors team to a chip.

Steph needs to get Lavar on the phone, no way hes only scoring 5 points in a half if hes wearing some Big Baller Brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom