2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
does boston have money to play with? isn't IT up, too?
they can possibly land lonzo ball as well WOW

Last edited:
It didn't totally register with me when somebody mentioned awhile back that GSW picked up KD not cause they needed him, but so OKC wouldn't have him. The amount of truth in that :lol: basically killed OKC off in one offseason.

Last edited:
zaza with the spin
laugh.gif

ok did i miss something ? did they stop calling technicals for hanging on the rim? because goober has done it 3 times already this game

Last edited:
heres something to think about

mike brown team has had best record in the league twice and failed both times to reach the finals

mike brown is now coaching team with best record in the league

When Steph does the normal shooting form seems like he misses most times. When just does his throw it up form he's automatic. Maybe I'm trippin. :lol:

they should really play mcgee with the starters more often. hes gonna be needed out there when it counts more than trash *** zaza

scary to say cuz its freakin javalee mcgee lol

KD has to be the best security blanket ever. Steph, Klay, and Dray can go completely MIA and you're still in the game.

Jazz playing right into dubs hands with those Last couple possessions. Idk why they aren't getting into their half court o with the lead . The jj 3 was especially terrible

Utah has to stop settling for jumpers and feed Gobert. I'd put Diaw back in the game too he's the best playmaker they have.

KD has to be the best security blanket ever. Steph, Klay, and Dray can go completely MIA and you're still in the game.

KD could carry the w's to the finals, but they'd need at least one other guy to play well to win the chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom