2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been seeing alot of people saying these playoffs suck around the internet lately and i really disagree.

What the Warriors and Cavs are doing right now is entertaining to me. Remember how LeBron was on Miami and you're like damn I miss those days. Well we're currently in one of the coolest phases of NBA history again and what's happening now with Cavs/Warriors is even better. They're both doing historic **** and are on a collision course in the Finals. But this is like, imagine if instead of playing for the 96 Bulls, the only thing in Michael Jordans way was the 96 Bulls. That's pretty much whats going on now with LeBron and the Warriors and its the coolest thing ever. Not to mention KD is taking the villain role full on ala LeBrons start in Miami for added narrative.

Meanwhile we had Russ who had just an absurd amount of drama following him every time he stepped on the court. A great look at a rising superstar in Giannis. A great series match up wise in the Rockets/Spurs with a ton of star power. And a great series in Wash/Boston with actual beef.

Im entertained as hell right now and today should be sweet.

Last edited:
25283196-8e6c-479a-b4dd-9fae30e89b40.png

The Great Wall of DC :pimp:

ive been seeing alot of people saying these playoffs suck around the internet lately and i really disagree.

What the Warriors and Cavs are doing right now is entertaining to me. Remember how LeBron was on Miami and you're like damn I miss those days. Well we're currently in one of the coolest phases of NBA history again and what's happening now with Cavs/Warriors is even better. They're both doing historic **** and are on a collision course in the Finals. But this is like, imagine if instead of playing for the 96 Bulls, the only thing in Michael Jordans way was the 96 Bulls. That's pretty much whats going on now with LeBron and the Warriors and its the coolest thing ever. Not to mention KD is taking the villain role full on ala LeBrons start in Miami for added narrative.

Meanwhile we had Russ who had just an absurd amount of drama following him every time he stepped on the court. A great look at a rising superstar in Giannis. A great series match up wise in the Rockets/Spurs with a ton of star power. And a great series in Wash/Boston with actual beef.

Im entertained as hell right now and today should be sweet.

i agree with most of this with the exception of "ton of star power" in the SAS/Hou series. besides harden and kawhi, folk aint really following any other player in that series besides seeing how many bricks Manu gonna put up and who ariza is gonna bruce bowen next

I too was one of the people who was getting "bored" by the first round of the playoffs but I think a part of that is being spoiled as a warriors' fan who's impatiently waiting for the 3rd round and finals. the wizards/atl and current wiz/celts matchups are the most intriguing of this entire playoffs thus far

Last edited:
Scared of the moment , bro he took a JV team in Cleveland to the finals years before that "moment" he got sweeped yes but u a foo

JJ Barea held him to 8 points in a pivotal Game 4. Lebby was Shook Ones personified in that NBA Finals

Last edited:
i agree with most of this with the exception of "ton of star power" in the SAS/Hou series. besides harden and kawhi, folk aint really following any other player in that series besides seeing how many bricks Manu gonna put up and who ariza is gonna bruce bowen next

I mean im just looking at it like two top 5 players going against each other with good supporting casts. To me thats alot of star power from a more head to head perspective and its great.

Last edited:
It would be great if KD got his title and then went elsewhere

I' be great if he never gets one and becomes this generations Charles Barkley.

He deserves it for being such a ***** *** *****

let that hate and insecurity stew

View media item 2428474

He deserves it for being such a ***** *** *****

let that hate and insecurity stew

View media item 2428474
****** acting like big booty bron won't reign over Oakland one more time

The only way I will ever worry about GS would be if they find a way to get Lonzo Ball. Then they would have a real threat at PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom