2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if he's "Spurs material" but Kyle Lowry in San Antonio would be more interesting than George Hill.
Still have my Kyle Lowry stock, but it may simply cost too much money, that's my only hang up.

I'd sooner expect CP3 to take a paycut over Kyle who has never been paid.

hard not to like him? wasnt he acting like a little ***** on twitter a few years back because he wasnt selected for the all star game?

yall ****** got selective memory for the players you like as opposed to the players you do not like lol

yall acting like he made decision alone lol

Last edited:
Every spurs guard I can think of Parker, Avery Johnson, Kerr, and Hill were in phenomenal shape when they played for the Spurs. When they got Andre Miller and he couldnt get in Pops ideal physical condition he didn't play much.... don't see Lowery or Paul both willing to put in the conditioning and dieting to be part of the team. Both can stay where they are at make more money and come into training camp overweight and work their way into the season..... I would hate to be a guard that shows up to training camp 10 pounds over weight on the Spurs team. Paul and Lowery don't want those Popivich problems.

Every spurs guard I can think of Parker, Avery Johnson, Kerr, and Hill were in phenomenal shape when they played for the Spurs. When they got Andre Miller and he couldnt get in Pops ideal physical condition he didn't play much.... don't see Lowery or Paul both willing to put in the conditioning and dieting to be part of the team. Both can stay where they are at make more money and come into training camp overweight and work their way into the season..... I would hate to be a guard that shows up to training camp 10 pounds over weight on the Spurs team. Paul and Lowery don't want those Popivich problems.
View media item 2428394

Lowry and CP3 are out of shape now?

Lowry is a little under 6ft and came into the year weighing a little under 215... while most point guards Lilard, Curry, kyrie, Wall, Westbrook etc are 185-195 pound range. Lowry is almost 20 pounds heavier than most of the guards he chases around during the season. He isn't out of shape but compared to the other starting point guards he is behind the curve

Last edited:
But you don't measure being in shape based on what everyone else weighs. If that's the case, Lebron is out of shape.

Lowry played 37 mpg. Him not being cut doesn't mean he's out of shape.

But you don't measure being in shape based on what everyone else weighs. If that's the case, Lebron is out of shape.

Lowry played 37 mpg. Him not being cut doesn't mean he's out of shape.

I hear what your saying but Bron is a SF/PF that is 6ft 8.

Lowry is a 6ft guard and there is only a 30 pound difference between him and Bron?

Lowry has known weight issues and because of his injuries they been trying to get him to slim down
View media item 2428405

Last edited:
His wrist and ankle don't have anything to do with him being chubby. Nor does his elbow from last postseason

Last edited:
Big game today 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom