Not open for further replies.

Is what it is, but players drafted after Bruno Caboclo:

Rodney Hood
Clint Capela
Nikola Jokic
Jordan Clarkson

But whatever.
laugh.gif

LMA's inconsistency and inability to take advantage of matchups reminds me a lot of Vin Baker. If he had anywhere near the overall game of Jermaine O'Neal or 'Sheed, the Spurs would've dispatched of MEM and HOU in 5.

LMA's inconsistency and inability to take advantage of matchups reminds me a lot of Vin Baker. If he had anywhere near the overall game of Jermaine O'Neal or 'Sheed, the Spurs would've dispatched of MEM and HOU in 5.
And the Spurs invested money in this guy to "take over for Tim Duncan" when he retired...........good lord Popovich must be having restless nights still with the way Aldridge has been playing this entire season and post-season.

denjounte getting comfortable
kawhi swatted ariza like he was a kid on that play :lol:

spurs defenders on harden basically having their hands up and back so he doesnt draw that shooting foul :lol:

Last edited:
Rockets letting too many of these background dancers score on them. Simmons and Deljuante shouldn't be factors at all in a series

As of today Clippers > Lakers

For a few years now actually

at the end of the day both franchises are equal as far as success. neither getting a title

last time i checked you dont get a trophy for ******* making the playoffs and losing every year

as for popularoty and money making? lakers by a landslide

repped
I'm just saying clippers are the better team, if that makes y'all 2 sad, deal with it.

Dejounte clearly looks ready to take on his predecessor's role on the team..............Aldridge on the other hand
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom