2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the thing about his leg going way in the air being a "natural reaction" is playing both innocent and stupid
there was a video compilation showing that he does it all the time
plus dray is actually good
being dirty is the best thing olynyk does

Last edited:
Forreal though, who's one of the lowkey dirtiest player of all time?

I was a big Kobe fan, but damn the **** he used to do what straight dirty
laugh.gif

When does Aldridge come off the books? Even Pop has to know that he isnt going to be an X factor in bringing a chop and being timmys replacement
I think spurs try to load up again when tony and Manu finally call out quits

They are kind stuck in that place of being a very good team but in an era where dubs and Cavs are making finals

Kawhi still very young

Last edited:
When does Aldridge come off the books? Even Pop has to know that he isnt going to be an X factor in bringing a chop and being timmys replacement
I think spurs try to load up again when tony and Manu finally call out quits

They are kind stuck in that place of being a very good team but in an era where dubs and Cavs are making finals

Kawhi still very young

they are stuck next year, i believe 2018-2019 they will only have kawhi, lma & green on the books from the current roster

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...leveland-cavaliers-opponents-more-competitive

"I thought teams would compete a little harder," Green said after shootaround on Monday. "I just watched San Antonio-Houston. I like to watch good basketball. When you watch Cleveland play, you're only watching one side of the good basketball. That's kind of weak.
The Cavs aren't out here throttling people by 20 ppg every night :lol: Every game against Indy basically came down to the last shot, Toronto showed plenty of fight yesterday and in G3.

The Warriors margin of victory thus far is damn near double Cleveland's :lol: Dray is off-base here

Last edited:
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...leveland-cavaliers-opponents-more-competitive

"I thought teams would compete a little harder," Green said after shootaround on Monday. "I just watched San Antonio-Houston. I like to watch good basketball. When you watch Cleveland play, you're only watching one side of the good basketball. That's kind of weak.
The Cavs aren't out here throttling people by 20 ppg every night :lol: Every game against Indy basically came down to the last shot, Toronto showed plenty of fight yesterday and in G3.

The Warriors margin of victory thus far is damn near double Cleveland's :lol: Dray is off-base here

He's been saying a lot of stuffs lately to start some "controversy" I think he's doing it on purpose. He's embracing this image he has now.

Draymond needs to **** about alot of stuff. He just talks to hear his own voice :lol: no matter how dumb he sounds

He's right. I've watched all the series in the West and all of them were actually good basketball. Even the Celtics and Wizards series is ugly as hell most of the time besides when Wall/Beal and IT start going off.

The Cavs-Pacers series being tight every game even though it was a sweep is more of a diss against the Cavs than anything...the Pacers as a team never once was actually playing good team basketball. Paul George was straight up willing his team to at least keep the games close.

He's right. I've watched all the series in the West and all of them were actually good basketball. Even the Celtics and Wizards series is ugly as hell most of the time besides when Wall/Beal and IT start going off.

The Cavs-Pacers series being tight every game even though it was a sweep is more of a diss against the Cavs than anything...the Pacers as a team never once was actually playing good team basketball. Paul George was straight up willing his team to at least keep the games close.

The Raptors actually allowed the Cavs to get into this offensive "groove". At least with the Pacers, they kept the Cavs on their toes and made them uncomfortable.

It won't get any better if the Celtics move on to the ECF either. Even though Washington is playing like ****, we all know the Celtics are going to come out the winners. I do think the Wizards would match up a little better against the Cavs.

Jazz/Clippers walking the ball up the court & struggling to crack 100 was "good basketball"?

The Westbrook scoring 50 points on 50 shots & James harden scoring 35 points on 8 made shots is "good basketball"?

Portland's offense was two guys taking turns

Albeit the crappy competition the Cavs are facing this post-season, LeBron is in a different world right not.

This is the most comfortable I've seen him play.

Forreal though, who's one of the lowkey dirtiest player of all time?

I was a big Kobe fan, but damn the **** he used to do what straight dirty :lol:

I'm a big wade fan, but that dude has a lot of blood/nuts on his hands.

The only thing with Wade though, is that most of his "dirty" plays were more deliberate and more so revenge.

I'm talking about the dudes that would be sneaky/slick with their "old school" tactics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom