2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to Lowry out chea on the free agent market...just stay away from Orlando plzzz, no matter how much they offering(and those dummies WILL throw a big bag at him :smh: )

Last edited:
Boston is the best case scenario for WPG. The Bostonians would lose their ****** minds. The Garden would be boomin. N-bombs would be flying everywhere :lol:

Is there a way they can free up money?

Tony is not retiring and leaving 16M's

Manu is not enough.

The cap as is cannot even afford a halfway max player. Fit YES. But funds...NO

Last edited:

Lowry to the Spurs wouldn't be a bad idea.
I'm all for him going there to possibly destroy team chemistry and bring that same attitude from Toronto
That's the least thing I would worried about. If he comes and ***** up chemistry Pop just not gonna play him 
laugh.gif
. That's definitely an organization where you adapt your game to the system. Just ask Richard Jefferson 

Last edited:
JordanHeckFF: Draymond Green says Kelly Olynyk is a dirty player: "I don’t respect guys like that."

(via Dray Day podcast) pic.twitter.com/HRHY3aSLnS

Pot, meet kettle....but still :lol:

Point stands.

Last edited:
what dray does is different from olynyk simply because dray doesn't try to play innocent.
he admitted he hit harden's wrist because harden pinched him :lol:

what dray does is different from olynyk simply because dray doesn't try to play innocent.
he admitted he hit harden's wrist because harden pinched him :lol:

Pretty sure the thing about his leg going way in the air being a "natural reaction" is playing both innocent and stupid

Forreal though, who's one of the lowkey dirtiest player of all time?

I was a big Kobe fan, but damn the **** he used to do what straight dirty :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom