2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need a really sound defense and preferably with length at every position.
w's really get whatever they want when at least two of the big 4 are on the court

cavs get good shots, but it is all on bronny

It honestly is all on LeBron, because we've yet to see the Cavs keep up the defensive intensity even if the offense has slowed down. But if the Cavs are rolling on offensive, they seem to be locked in on the defensive side of the ball.

Really interested to see who sticks Durant. LeBron will guard him sparingly, and be on Green instead. It's just a gaurentee. You either put Love on Durant or put TT on him and try to beat him up.

I've gotten killed for suggesting TT, but is having Love on him a better option? Or will then Cavs go to Richard Jeffereson at the 2 and have him beat up on KD. Love sticks Klay.

Even that scenario doesn't work because like the Warriors hide Curry on defense, the Cavs do the same with Love. Who does he guard?

you think the cavs stay big for most of the gm?
i think we see a lot of this lineup
curry-kyrie
klay-kyle
iggy-love
kd-tt
greene-lebron

as far as kd, i think everyone gets a turn on him. shump/jr/RJ and bron when he is off green

Last edited:
Feels like before Draymond's stats, I hadn't heard the words triple double since OKC was still in the playoffs

qp6q5vs.gif

Hayward had a great showing in the playoffs. Does he stay in Salt Lake?

Last edited:
Warriors dismantled the best defense in the L
[emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

White Paul George chants going on for the last couple minutes :pimp:

Last edited:
what is the crowd chanting?

Edit, are they chanting gor-don hey-ward?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom