2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
These ****** need to stop. They tried trading Ray TWICE! Not ONCE, but TWICE! One trade had just missed the deadline so he had to stay. Y'all try to trade this man twice and moved him to the bench but then get mad that he left to play for a team that wanted him? Stop the bull ****

These ****** need to stop. They tried trading Ray TWICE! Not ONCE, but TWICE! One trade had just missed the deadline so he had to stay. Y'all try to trade this man twice and moved him to the bench but then get mad that he left to play for a team that wanted him? Stop the bull ****
Management tried to trade him. His boys wanted him to stay. I see how Ray felt, but their feelings are just as justifiable.

The franchise did, not the guys in the locker room.

Damn Ray pulled a sucka KD move before KD.

Where were you when this happened? :rolleyes

KGBlowsOffRay.gif

:smh:

Last edited:
Never been so disinterested in the playoffs as this year. The games and series have all been Wack and it's all pointless anyway as we all know who ends up in the finals.

No more need be said.

End of the argument/

yea because lebron didnt do that when he went to miamilol

Winning cures all.

I still remember how outraged ppl were acting after Bron teamed up with the 3rd and 10th best player in the league at the time :lol:

Same ppl that said he'd never be considered in the same breath as magic/bird/Jordan etc....proclaimed him the 2nd best player of all time after his 2nd championship.

Winning cures all. Ray won. KD will to. Hell, KD could get like 3 of them thangs. Then th discussion about KD could get really interesting....considering he's on pace to finish in the top 3 all time in scoring.....

End of the argument/

Yes because no other team wanted Allen besides Miami :rolleyes

Ainge tried to trade him not his brothers who he went to war with. Ray said F them I'm joining the rival team :smh:

Ainge tried to trade him not his brothers who he went to war with. Ray said F them I'm joining the rival team :smh:

His brothers don't run the team though. Should he have told them he was leaving? I would've but everyone is different.

His brothers don't run the team though. Should he have told them he was leaving? I would've but everyone is different.

Walking out the door wasn't the problem. He turned his back on the brotherhood to join the rival team

Last edited:
Lebron didn't leave behind any talent worth a **** :lol:
KD and Ray walked away from Hall of Famers

Not to mention the Cavs and Heat have faced each other in the playoffs zero times. There was no rivalry there. I don't hate Ray at all (and never have) but it's just not a great comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom