2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do meet, all Warriors have to do is guard the 3pt line. A lot of Korver's looks are wide open because dudes try to collapse on Lebron driving and leave guys that can actually shoot wide open for the easy kick-out.

Let him have any 2 they want. Don't leave shooters.

Same for the Spurs last night, I don't know how many wide open looks Ryan Anderson got.

If they do meet, all Warriors have to do is guard the 3pt line. A lot of Korver's looks are wide open because dudes try to collapse on Lebron driving and leave guys that can actually shoot wide open for the easy kick-out.

Let him have any 2 they want. Don't leave shooters.

Same for the Spurs last night, I don't know how many wide open looks Ryan Anderson got.

giphy.gif

This warriors team just adds another 5 minutes into LeBron's hour long 30:30 special once he retires.

I have a feeling Lebron has had a videoagrapher following him his whole career, for his own documentary, something more than a 30 for 30. I mean he did already have "More Than A Game" for his pre-NBA years right?

Last edited:
I have a feeling Lebron has had a videoagrapher following him his whole career, for his own documentary, something more than a 30 for 30. I mean he did already have a "More Than A Game" for his pre-NBA years right?

Lenny Cooke had that, too but his career was nearly nonexistent and it's the saddest documentary ever. I'd suggest for anyone to watch Lenny Cooke's documentary. The anti-Bron in terms of basketball career.

if lebron finished that dunk on draymond in game 7, would be the greatest shot/dunk in nba history

but MJ gonna forever be the GOAT :smokin

shot 50% and avg 28. The team got blasted he still performed.

They lost 4-1 in a record finals margin. But I already see where this is headed. This will be another L on his finals resume that 'doesn't count'

Greatest shot in Finals history. They don't mention this enough.
Ray Allen shot > 

If not for that, Lebron slander levels would have reached unfathomable heights. 
Ray Allen's shot is what I immediately thought of, followed by Mike's shot against the Jazz.

Allen's shot was amazing. The Spurs ****** up big time closing out that game. Dudes were already on the bench celebrating and then it all went to **** 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Korver has been so money this postseason. He's gonna end up being key to this Finals.
If he can stay on the floor.

Channing Frye went from money in the postseason last year to not even being able to play. Two ends of the floor and Kyle's looks won't be nearly as clean because GSW will switch every pindown and floppy misdirection action that the cavs run when Kyle is on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom