2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You defend the dude like he's part of your family. I think it's safe to say you love him. Worrying about who is discrediting who. Who cares. I LOVE Curry but don't care who don't like him or tries to discredit Him. It's not that deep.

Last edited:
True.

But i'd argue that at this very moment, the warriors in the playoffs are better than they were last year in the playoffs.

100%

Took a second to gel like expected and KD missed a month and still lost only 5 games more than last year. They're currently on like a 23 game win streak I think?

This team right now is firing at all cylinders and is definitely better than the team that won its 73rd game imo.

Last edited:
It seems people with laker related avys discredit Bron the most. I wonder why [emoji]129300[/emoji]

you being petty now. ive seen more people hate lebron that arent laker fans

just like most of the time non laker fans bring up lakers the most

like thats the only thing you guys have to discredit somebodys opinion you dont like.

That Ray Allen shot was legit heart breaking. Nothing will wver
Missed layups and freethrows in crunchtime  smh Spurs blew it 
mean.gif

That Ray Allen shot was legit heart breaking. Nothing will wver

They brought out the ropes already. Nothing outside of what happened with the Falcons this year in recent memory could be more crushing.

100%

Took a second to gel like expected and KD missed a month and still lost only 5 games more than last year. They're currently on like a 23 game win streak I think?

This team right now is firing at all cylinders and is definitely better than the team that won its 73rd game imo.

Dray, Steph & KD are playing at such a high level right now. Klay is the only one that hasn't been going....but you know that boy a simpleton....and is due for some crazy breakout game of like 50...where he doesn't even know what he's doing.

Dray, Steph & KD are playing at such a high level right now. Klay is the only one that hasn't been going....but you know that boy a simpleton....and is due for some crazy breakout game of like 50...where he doesn't even know what he's doing.
CAVS IN 6

I agree. Once he gets going again, yikes.

That Ray Allen shot was different, completely shifted the paradigm for Lebron's career

Maaaaann........still haven't forgiven Manu for that. Pop over coached taking out Timmy. Tony Parker not passing the Ball ahead on a 2-1 and getting fouled and missing a ft. Kawhi missed FTs :smh:.

I was sick man. Pure sickness. Timmy would have 6 rings and 4 finals MVPS....

Maaaaann........still haven't forgiven Manu for that. Pop over coached taking out Timmy. Tony Parker not passing the Ball ahead on a 2-1 and getting fouled and missing a ft. Kawhi missed FTs :smh:.

I was sick man. Pure sickness. Timmy would have 6 rings and 4 finals MVPS....

Messed up our only back to back chances :smh:

Last edited:
Hypothetically Bron ends up 3-6 or 3-7 in the finals. Still top 5?

No reason he couldn't be. Wilt and Jerry West were top 5 for a long time, and their record was terrible in the Finals.

If Bron plays another 4 years (and he could play more)

And finishes somewhere in the 35,000 point range, and potentially 8,000 rebounds AND assists, a level, literally, never done before, by anyone, and on top of that he is the all time leading playoff scorer, and would be top 3-4 in playoff assists, and top 5-10 in playoff rebounds, throw in his 3's, steals, blocks, etc, games, minutes, playoff games etc etc and he has 3 -4 rings and 8-9 Finals appearances, why couldn't he be in the top 5 all time?

And that's just rough estimates, if he went all out another 5-6 years, he could walk away with numbers we haven't even dreamed of.

38,500-39,000 points,
10,000 rebounds,
9,500-10,000 assists,
1,900 3's,
2,000 steals,
1,000 blocks,

27/7/7 a night for ~1,400 games across 18-20 seasons,

And top 3 in pretty much every playoff stat there is.

And he'll have 3 minimum chips, and possible to get to 4-5. With 8-10 Finals appearances a strong possibility.

I mean, I dunno which 5 guys you're gonna name that beat all that.

Wasn't that FMVP going to Danny Green :lol:

Nah. Timmy was 19 & 12 that finals. Timmy had 30 & 17 in game 6.....17 rebounds....yet Pop doesn't have him out there for THE rebound :smh:

Gary Neal and Danny Green had great games in that series though. But came downn to earth.

Weren't there rumors that Timmy would've retired if they had won in 2013?

IIRC he only stayed with the team the next year to get revenge for the chip that slipped right through their fingers.

That Ray Allen shot was different, completely shifted the paradigm for Lebron's career
It gave Miami life sure, but it wasn't a buzzer beater (not even close) & it didn't give Miami the lead. So, to me, its a tad bit overrated.

I gotta put Kyrie's shot in front of that for the simple reason that it gave his team the lead, thus it was an actual game-winning shot. In Game 7. On the road. Against the most prolific team in modern NBA history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom