2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypothetically Bron ends up 3-6 or 3-7 in the finals. Still top 5?
No reason he couldn't be. Wilt and Jerry West were top 5 for a long time, and their record was terrible in the Finals.

If Bron plays another 4 years (and he could play more)

And finishes somewhere in the 35,000 point range, and potentially 8,000 rebounds AND assists, a level, literally, never done before, by anyone, and on top of that he is the all time leading playoff scorer, and would be top 3-4 in playoff assists, and top 5-10 in playoff rebounds, throw in his 3's, steals, blocks, etc, games, minutes, playoff games etc etc and he has 3 -4 rings and 8-9 Finals appearances, why couldn't he be in the top 5 all time?

And that's just rough estimates, if he went all out another 5-6 years, he could walk away with numbers we haven't even dreamed of.

38,500-39,000 points,
10,000 rebounds,
9,500-10,000 assists,
1,900 3's,
2,000 steals,
1,000 blocks,

27/7/7 a night for ~1,400 games across 18-20 seasons,

And top 3 in pretty much every playoff stat there is.

And he'll have 3 minimum chips, and possible to get to 4-5. With 8-10 Finals appearances a strong possibility.

I mean, I dunno which 5 guys you're gonna name that beat all that.
Great post, chap.

This Wizards and Celtics game is weird.

Each team blows each other out.
Really really weird. Never seen such b

James young is on Celtics? He's trash.
bill-simmons-fist-pump.gif

This Wizards and Celtics game is weird.

Each team blows each other out.
Really really weird. Never seen such b

Both teams are just always so hot and cold. I think both could get hot enough to win a game or two vs the Cavs next series but either one will also probably end up getting blown out for a couple games as well.

Both teams are just always so hot and cold. I think both could get hot enough to win a game or two vs the Cavs next series but either one will also probably end up getting blown out for a couple games as well.
I would say Wizards has the best chance to get swept than Cs

I'm so torn. I want certain teams to win, but not players on that team. I want the Cs to win and beat Cleveland, but I want olynik to go fishing also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom