2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always fascinated by players who play with one and do everything with else. Lebron and Mike Vick especially.

lot of baseball players grow up learning to throw with both hands
if you are a lefty pitcher and can throw 80+ at a young age, you are definitely getting scouted

C_gybNWV0AAn5_v.jpg

Lol

literally got tears watching this

Man up Freeze

Barring injury he still has time to fine tune his skill set. If he doesn't he won't pass Kobe.

The ring convo is dead in the water. MJ never saw a game 7, 6-0, 6 finals mvps etc. Bron ain't touching that. This is not even up for debate which is why I didn't base my opinion on harware.

MJ, Kobe are two of the best low post guards in history. If Bron develops more tools he can pass Kobe. He's already a better passer, rebounder than both Kobe and MJ, while both of them are much better scorers than Bron.
how is kobe a much better scorer when bron is more efficient and averages more points for his career

how is kobe a much better scorer when bron is more efficient and averages more points for his career

Brons points come primarily from lay ups and dunks. Since Miami his shot selection and jumper imoroved tremendously.

By better scorer I mean better go to moves to be able to get buckets at anytime during a game. Bron doesn't have a go to move at all. It's not too long ago that pop had bron looking funny in the light because he knew all he is to do is make bron a jump shooter .

Again I never said bron wasn't great, but let's not act like bron has a bag of moves at his disposal.

bron had two bad games vs san antonio in 2013 lol
the shot to ice the series was a bron jumper
in 2014 he shot close to 60% from 3 in the finals.
y'all dudes love operating off of narratives instead of facts.

Kobe was more skilled offensively imo.

In terms of skill set and whatnot.
Lebron is getting much better tho

Dudes in here really can't fathom people having preferences to what they like to watch. You can be as efficient as anyone but your game not be exiting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom