2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to argue with anybody.But i just wanted to say that James Harden threw lastnights game.If you ever played Basketball.Then it was obvious to see.The reasons behind is what most people want to know.Was he paid by the mobb.Did he bet a couple of mill himself to lose.Is there drama going on between him and the team behind close doors.He couldve made it look more believable.He kept driving in traffic while throwing the ball to defenders repeatedly.Plus Parker and KL was out.Everybody i watched the game with speculated he threw the game.

Not trying to argue with anybody.But i just wanted to say that James Harden threw lastnights game.If you ever played Basketball.Then it was obvious to see.The reasons behind is what most people want to know.Was he paid by the mobb.Did he bet a couple of mill himself to lose.Is there drama going on between him and the team behind close doors.He couldve made it look more believable.He kept driving in traffic while throwing the ball to defenders repeatedly.Plus Parker and KL was out.Everybody i watched the game with speculated he threw the game.

Yep. It's not even really debatable. Just wanna know why. Only other reason would be he drank too much lean or got too high and it didn't wear off quick enough. But throwing the game is far more believable than drugs.

I laughed at all the throwing the game allegations yesterday but watching all the replays today got me like [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It doesn't really make sense though because nothing underground will pay him more than Houston and adidas is paying him.

Dude had a bad game and they were going to lose anyways. They ran into the buzzsaw and had been shooting like crap all playoffs.

Dude had a bad game and they were going to lose anyways. They ran into the buzzsaw and had been shooting like crap all playoffs.

That wasn't just some bad game. His game 5 was a bad game the way he finished. That **** in game 6 was him choking/ quitting.

Uhhhh...nah man lol

He didn't just have a bad game.

He was 1-2 for the half while his team was getting their *** whooped fam. Nope.

For all the conspiracy theories people are throwing out there no one wants to consider the fact that dude could have been concussed/ill.

Guy was coughing in his shirt since game three and had been looking like a zombie since he got hit in the head in game 5.

But point shaving mafia debt is way more plausible

That wasn't just some bad game. His game 5 was a bad game the way he finished. That **** in game 6 was him choking/ quitting.
I'd sooner agree with him just being a choker than the point shaving/he threw the game stuff

Last edited:
Ian Mahinmi and Brandon Jennings give the Wizards absolutely nothing offensively, bums off the street could contribute more

How are you an NBA player terrified to shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom