2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus christ this is disgusting. if the celtics just shot half way decent they would be on top

its like these east teams say "yup were on the road so well just lay down and lose"

As a guard how do you make the league without being able to shoot? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was hoping for the Wizards to win, but I just want this series to be over already :lol: both of these teams are getting swept next round

Not trying to argue with anybody.But i just wanted to say that James Harden threw lastnights game.If you ever played Basketball.Then it was obvious to see.The reasons behind is what most people want to know.Was he paid by the mobb.Did he bet a couple of mill himself to lose.Is there drama going on between him and the team behind close doors.He couldve made it look more believable.He kept driving in traffic while throwing the ball to defenders repeatedly.Plus Parker and KL was out.Everybody i watched the game with speculated he threw the game.
exactly why I don't take sports serious. Mindless entertainment. A game.
Nothing more nothing less.

That lead went from 10 to nothing Hella quick

Last edited:
What an ugly game.

John Wall half-way pissed the bed tonight. He's got another 24 mins left to fully soil the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom