2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all really gettin' on them for celebrating.

never change NT 
laugh.gif

[quote name="StillIn729"]Bron is gonna **** either one of these teams so all your dumb *** slander means nothing[/quote]Yyyyyep.

Yall dudes some real crabs. Expecting Wall and the rest of the team not to be hyped after extending their season. Down 5 with not a lot of time left and they come back to win. Ho-hum.

Baseball teams do this every time theres a walk off. Are there some unwritten rules of basketball i dont know about? :lol:

[quote name="ANOMOLIE"]John Wall can't be a leader, he never had a father figure in his life - Colin Cowherd[/quote]All the way outta line. :smh:

Yall dudes some real crabs. Expecting Wall and the rest of the team not to be hyped after extending their season. Down 5 with not a lot of time left and they come back to win. Ho-hum.

Baseball teams do this every time theres a walk off. Are there some unwritten rules of basketball i dont know about? :lol:

Apparently just here on NT *shrugs*

Can't show no emotion.

Gotta look like this:

1ce3a455a73e8bd9ea07e6718913fa25.jpg

and be confused as to where you are in the first place.

Last edited:
Harden doesn't care about basketball. It's just a job for him. He's just collecting a check.

Exactly, dudes try so hard to not be objective it hurts. Who's not celebrating a game winning shot in front of your home crowd for possibly the last time all season?

Give the man a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom