2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer the question. That's how I view it, he looks stupid unless he wins it all. Would feel the same way if it was my bum *** Knicks celebrating tying up a series in round 2.
He is celebrating because of THIS win.

THIS win has NOTHING to do with the series.

One game at a time.

Again, trying WAY too damn hard man

Should've bought tickets for game 7 yesterday when they were available for $165 behind the Celtics bench :rolleyes

Last edited:
Answer the question. That's how I view it, he looks stupid unless he wins it all. Would feel the same way if it was my bum *** Knicks celebrating tying up a series in round 2.
He is celebrating because of THIS win.

THIS win has NOTHING to do with the series.

One game at a time.

Again, trying WAY too damn hard man

Not having a father figure

Dougie

Tattoos

Celebrating a game 6 win

Does Wall look like a moron if they lose in Boston?
Dude, you really trying too hard.
Bro, they were down 5 and Boston had possession with like a minute left to play. Their season was practically over.

To comeback from that and to win the way they did, with what was on the line, that was definitely worth celebrating. 

How does he look like a moron, though?

This is quite possibly the stupidest hot take you've ever said. And there have been some scorchers.

Here we go. You always on my **** because your Redkins are the biggest joke in the NFL and average one playoff game win per decade. Your O's are a joke and haven't sniffed an ALCS in decades. Your Wizards are celebrating a game 7 like they won it all. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your teams. ITS NOT EVEN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS G

Hahahaha Hahahaha stays true to his city regardless of his takes, I give him props for being a non front runner
DIfference between NOT being a front runner and just being wild and unreasonable.

He is being unreasonable right now

And the thing is dude knows his take is wrong/off-base because it makes little to no sense. Would probably be a throw-away take on Skip Bayless' show...that's how bad it was.

Here we go. You always on my **** because your Redkins are the biggest joke in the NFL and average one playoff game win per decade. Your O's are a joke and haven't sniffed an ALCS in decades. Your Wizards are celebrating a game 7 like they won it all. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your teams. ITS NOT EVEN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS G

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :lol:

Yall know Baller is a A1 hater. :lol:

Type of dude that walks in the party filled with big booty girls and leaves cuz they played a song he don't like.

Yeah you buggin. Fat *** and a nice smile is my biggest weakness.

Don't want my teams celebrating **** unless they winning it all. Told y'all this mad times in the NFL thread but I'm out.

Nope. Unlike the Harden and the Pocket Rockets last night, Wall/Wiz showed up with energy at home and gave themselves a chance at a game 7. There's more honor in doing that and losing by 30 on the road than to not even show up and get embarrassed on your home floor vs guys who are old, have heart conditions, rookies, and fighting for a payday​.

How does he look like a moron, though?

This is quite possibly the stupidest hot take you've ever said. And there have been some scorchers.

:lol: Nonsensical post. You hurt, G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom