2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no appetite for people who try to separate KD from what LeBron did......LeBron quit on his team DURING the playoffs. 
LeBron Stan and okc /Westbrook fans who think Westbrook is better then he actually is the only ones who still mad. Everyone else have moved on

Last edited:
OKC last year was a legitimate title contender with KD.

Why would you leave the team that drafted you, that you've grown with, battled with, and you've established real emotional ties to if they're also good enough to win? Wouldn't you want to stay and bring a title to the city that you loved?

Let's not act like OKC wasn't just as able to compete with the Cavs as the warriors.

Last edited:
I have no appetite for people who try to separate KD from what LeBron did......LeBron quit on his team DURING the playoffs. 

And KD threw a game and was communicating with the enemy while he was still with OKC. They both some garden tools.

Reactions: HIM
The King is a basketball God. I can't wait to see him destroy the Warriors again.

I don't support his decision

But if you look at it from the scope of it's a job.

I'd rather live in the Bay than in Oklahoma.

OKC last year was a legitimate title contender with KD.

Why would you leave the team that drafted you, that you've grown with, battled with, and you've established real emotional ties to if they're also good enough to win? Wouldn't you want to stay and bring a title to the city that you loved?

Let's not act like OKC wasn't just as able to compete with the Cavs as the warriors.

the same questions you could have asked lebron before he left cavs.

And KD threw a game and was communicating with the enemy while he was still with OKC. They both some garden tools.
I'm not the one saying theres a difference 
laugh.gif

_'s texting and **** about clicking up during the season, when you know it's a good chance you gonna play them. Then you blow a 3-1 lead to them, then you jump on the bandwagon. **** is real funny style. That ain't what Lebron did. Gangster move by GSW eliminating a threat but he was a sucka. I really don't wanna knock KD, rooted for him for years. I'm from Seat Pleasant, he from Seat Pleasant but I will never rock with that sucka move.

_'s texting and **** about clicking up during the season, when you know it's a good chance you gonna play them. Then you blow a 3-1 lead to them, then you jump on the bandwagon. **** is real funny style. That ain't what Lebron did. Gangster move by GSW eliminating a threat but he was a sucka. I really don't wanna knock KD, rooted for him for years. I'm from Seat Pleasant, he from Seat Pleasant but I will never rock with that sucka move.

iggy did the same thing when the nuggs/w's played :lol:

bron never had as good of rosters in cleveland as kd did in okc pls stop
bron didn't go to the celtics after blowing a 3-1 lead to them either
process is irrelevant. End Point is they both wanted the best teammates possible and to win titles with as little resistance as possible.

What if he just wanted a change of scenery?

You ball is life ****** take this **** way too seriously. 
on point.

Last edited:
you can't ignore context my g because it ruins your narrative
horry better than kobe cause he has 7 rings

And y'all act like okc front office didn't **** up repeatedly. They could've EASILY built a roster that could compete with anyone and they pissed it away

While I absolutely hated Durant's decision, I understood it. He gets to play in a free flowing system with great teammates under a well run org in a big market. ****, you can't ask for much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom