2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rozier > Smart all day

Dude has the same hustle but can actually get buckets.

Looking forward to the day Smart signs with the Thunder.

Charles Barkley moderating a discussion on race in America?

giphy.gif

Lol same reaction bruh

Might have to let Bradley go because he is injury prone and will get a big pay day in 2018.

Exactly, draft and keep Fultz (and next year's top 3 picks) while waiting out Lebron's prime while staying competitive in the present.

How many guards does this team need tho? Brown & Rozier are already cancelling each other out, both of which are suppose to be these so called assets.

The Blazers? How so...

If they wouldn't have made the moves they did last summer I might agree... but...

Depends on how the future draft picks pan out and if it builds a good makeup of the team but I rather have Dame & CJ over IT plus assets.

Those bad contracts will probably hurt them building the team but trading for Nurkic was big, so who knows

he's a consistent 3 away from being that deshawn stevenson type guy. a total annoyance 3/d guy
laugh.gif
Pretty much. Just an instigator and headache. I don't know what he'll command moneywise though. Someone will overpay I'm sure.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to Max out it. Going to be ugly and fast when he falls off
Right IT Was supposed to a bridge to get the celtics to these next two lotto picks while helping them stay competitive. A guy who could be your 6th man and start if need be on occassion until your lotto picks come and then if need be you could move him along with little problem.

The whole number 1 seed, 30 ppg, All NBA player wasn't in the plans. Boston themselves are still trying to figure out how to navigate this.

If there was ever a "trail by fire" player insertion, its Dejounte having to go up against Pat Bev in a playoff series after Parker goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom