2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to hurt, but not many get to go out on top.

This was the right decision, ducking around with your back is no joke. 

tumblr_mvpf0gN1jK1snwcf6o1_400.gif

Maybe he's just trying to drum up interest though

Edit: @AdamSchefter on NOW. "I'm not using the word 'retiring' ..." in case a team calls and needs him closer to training camp.

Last edited:
I said all along that Romo should retire because of his health but this doesn't make sense. They've said for month he was playing, wasn't done yet. Now this morning he's decided to leave football and the Cowboys claim they were gonna release him today. FOH! How much did Jerry pay you?

All this time they been saying Tony wants to play. When he was healthy he wanted to compete for the job. :lol: I'm sure that broadcasting money played a role but Jerry got him to retire cuz he don't wanna look bad if Romo went somewhere else and looked good. More Cowboys BS.

Never thought I say this but I hate to see Tony go. You don't know how much you'll miss someone until they're gone...

Still hate the ******** right now, but I love, love, LOVE the Zach Brown signing.

I feel bad for dude tho. This whole ordeal must've torn him up. Now he's in that weird Mcnabb space in terms of legacy.

This is just me but I would've named Romo the starter a while ago especially with that big contract

Yes Dak played much better than we thought and led the team to an incredible season but Jerry isn't as loyal to him like he is with Romo

People said Romo was injury prone so why not start him and if something happens then you have Dak sitting right there

^ if that doesn't work, fans and media are going kill Jerry and co

Not sure who in that organization really has that backbone to make a difficult decision like that

Romo is the new Favre, he'll play for somebody this year. First QB injury that pops up, grainy footage of him throwin to his kids in the backyard will appear and curbside reports will ensue from Ed Werder.

Not a doubt in my mind.

Romo is the new Favre, he'll play for somebody this year. First QB injury that pops up, grainy footage of him throwin to his kids in the backyard will appear and curbside reports will ensue from Ed Werder.

Not a doubt in my mind.

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 2h2 hours ago
One NFL exec texted now: "Romo is now every teams emergency backup qb in case your starter gets hurt, pay him to come out of "retirement.' "

Houston might as well go after someone like Kaep or even Cutlets now,better than running with Savage or a rookie...

Last edited:
Hope ESPN doesn't become the 24-hour "is Romo coming out of retirement?" news station like it did with Brett Favre.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom