2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much respect to the homie Tony Romo..the ultimate case of perception isn't reality.

•4th all time in qb rating
•top 10 ever td:int ratio
•top 30 ever in yards
•top 20 ever in TDs
•top 5 ever in YPA
•Top 5 ever completion percentage

And just for shhts and giggles, highest rated 4th quarter passer EVER (since perception is he was a 'choker')..

It's been a fun ride, RESPEK!!

What's Romo's legacy?
laugh.gif

Much respect to the homie Tony Romo..the ultimate case of perception isn't reality.

•top 30 ever in yards
•top 20 ever in TDs
•top 5 ever in YPA

And just for shhts and giggles, highest rated 4th quarter passer EVER (since perception is he was a 'choker')..

Inflation due to era. Just like Calvin. A lot of these current players will have inflated numbers.

•top 30 ever in yards
•top 20 ever in TDs
•top 5 ever in YPA

2 playoff wins...

@AdamSchefter:Tony Romo now will be in line to work with Jim Nantz as the color commentator for Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta, Georgia.
Goddamn I didn't know he was getting it like that from CBS :lol:,good for him :smokin

not trying to say anything negative.. but I'm legit curious

what is this thought process by the networks based upon, that romo will be good on tv?

I've seen him in a handful of interviews.. but obviously there is a a lot more talking involved with his new gig

playing for the lions your entire career should be some sort of disclaimer with that.. at the very least a footnote

the lions as an organization last won a playoff game in '91, which is their only playoff win since they won the league championship in '57

I remember that 91 playoff win. The next week they loss 41-10 to the eventual SB champions. HTTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom