2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the jets entire defensive system what built around what revis could do nnamdi couldn't come close to that. just because teams didn't throw to nnamdi' didn't mean he was a true shutdown guy it just meant the east bait was on the other side.

nnamdi went to philly and all of a sudden couldn't run or tackle.

Leonard Fournette recently said the NFL is 'really easy.'

A former GM thinks he'll live to regret those words
https://t.co/XC95bsbXUh
DHWjUDSXYAIF7z5.jpg

I think people are reaching a bit with what he actually said, he didn't say the NFL was easy, he said the transition was easier than he thought since he played in the SEC

My memory is a little foggy, but wasn't he manned up in Oak, and zoned up on the Dream Team?

Oline coach turned DC by your boy.. thought he could be used like woodson/revis, all of the place playing every CB spot in a hybrid system (some man some zone, cause of Asante) then playing some safety and even some LB

But his strength was his speed for his ssize and being an outside guy and using the sideline extremely well.. pretty sure in Oakland he stayed on either the right or the left and thus was easy to scheme away from, but he still did his job damn well.. he just didn't do the same thing as revis or Woodson or Asante, which shouldn't be a knock on him because those are very good to great players.. that's on the idiot DC and HC who should have realized a dude was being taken out of his comfort zone

As your thread leader I ask you not to speak about GoT this morning/afternoon. If you feel a need to, please only use a spoiler tag. I'll be away starting tomorrow-Sunday afternoon so I guess do as you please after tonight :lol: .

As your thread leader I ask you not to speak about GoT this morning/afternoon. If you feel a need to, please only use a spoiler tag. I'll be away starting tomorrow-Sunday afternoon so I guess do as you please after tonight :lol: .

"As your, thread, leader"

we out chere trustin the leadership of a jets fan?!

:smh:

Last edited:
I didn't actually read his statements, but if this is true:

I'd advise those defending Zeke to probably back up a bit.. pretty sure ALOT of thought went into everything said so far from his camp and the language used was extensively thought out and calculated

yeah im good waiting until Sunday for GOT. like the build up. and also don't want to have to wait on discussing it with friends and coworkers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom