2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the ESPN auction draft controversy. I was honestly harmless, but the Nazis, KKK, and Trump f'd up the timing of its release :lol:

I get they meant nothing malicious by it but Damn how can you not see how bad the optics are on that
mjlol.png

I believe there are way more players with Dez's mindset than with Sherm, Lynch, or the Bennett bros. That's why there won't be much noise made during the next CBA. Cowards.

I'm not mad if you don't want to sit or protest but just don't say ****. I understand if you don't want to risk getting cut and losing money. Just don't say ****. I wish more star players would speak up because they're too valuable to get cut. I really wish some white athletes would speak up but that's not happening. Like Brady, Rodgers, Peyton but it's not their concern or their fight

I was blown away by Jameis' leadership and maturity his rookie year. I couldn't believe it. He's a ****in leader.

Scott is a good follow. Mad interesting to read his comments. Most people don't answer the way he does.

That's the thing I did get. Kaep had a risk of getting blackballed. Dez can't believe he would honestly get shut out of the league. Worst they can do is try to silence him, but he's doing that for em

Dez will be role 5 years after his career is over unfortunately. I'm def putting my Dez jersey on EBay.

The biggest problem the players have with taking care of their issues, besides the little fish not being able to/not wanting to afford a work stoppage, are the biggest/hardest to replace stars falling in line. Imagine JJ Watt going hard for the cause. That would throw a large group of ppl for a loop.

I want to see a White player sit for the anthem. I prob won't happen.

I won't even go with race on this one, even though I agree with you. Just a top tier guy in general though. Hell imagine new golden boy OBJ sitting or speaking up, and getting Elisha to join in

OBJ gets criticized for diva tendancies and attention seeking already

He would get destroyed taking a knee no less than Kaep

OBJ gets criticized for diva tendancies and attention seeking already

He would get destroyed taking a knee no less than Kaep

He would get talked about, sure, but what action could they honestly take? The thing is most players who speak up are already labeled more or less problem players. The Bennett bros, Marshawn, Sherm. There's few black players at the top that the NFL couldn't slander if they wanted.

I would love to see the DJs, Julios, and Macks of the world step up too, but I don't even know what they sound like talking about what they had for lunch, so I don't see them making these kinda big statements :lol:

He would get talked about, sure, but what action could they honestly take? The thing is most players who speak up are already labeled more or less problem players. The Bennett bros, Marshawn, Sherm. There's few black players at the top that the NFL couldn't slander if they wanted.

I would love to see the DJs, Julios, and Macks of the world step up too, but I don't even know what they sound like talking about what they had for lunch, so I don't see them making these kinda big statements :lol:

Odell tryna get that big contract. He's not gonna do anything to mess that up ... except tongue kiss a kicking net or exhibit the inhability to catch a cold in cold *** Green Bay.

I also think them doing it in a collective group would help in the short term at least, and their talent would keep them somewhat safe for the time being

Endorsements outside of that, who knows...next contract or opportunities beyond football within NFL circles? Who knows...action doesnt always have to be immediate

These ignorant folks dont let go of these kind of grudges

Today I learned that since I'm against nazis and white supremacists, that makes me part of the alt left. This dude Trump is outta control man:rofl:

Anyway, why does HBO not let you watch hard knocks earlier than your local time here on the west coast? Like I can watch GOT earlier but not hard knocks.

Today I learned that since I'm against nazis and white supremacists, that makes me part of the alt left. This dude Trump is outta control man:rofl:

Anyway, why does HBO not let you watch hard knocks earlier than your local time here on the west coast? Like I can watch GOT earlier but not hard knocks.
what do you have? On directv, i can watch it at 7p local time

Sherm plays both sides of the fence too much for me.

This week we've learned DSA's cable provider is ****. First the blacked out game, now this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom