2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:nerd: "Perception of Boston slowly changing"

To be fair to Boston.. 1 thing ole boy said in the video I posted was true, Boston ain't no where near the most racist place in the states over a lot of places in the south and mid west

But I chalk it more up to being sports related and racist ppl finding heroes in Boston based teams.. when even that is flawed, if you're glorifying the celts cause of the 80s teams well they had some extremely important black folks on it and then you got the bill Russell led teams previously

Logan Ryan was a slot cb right?

Still can't believe they took adoree that high

These dudes are gonna put up 40 on the Hawks

tenor (1).gif

to be honest, i'm surprised the "free speech" rally is that small. not because of boston residents being racist, but i'm surprised more people didn't come in from outside the city. all those bumpkin *** townies to the west. at the same time, i'm not surprised the anti-racist rally was so big. not at all. the city itself and its residents are VERY WELL educated and liberal enough to not stand for the stupid ********.

To be fair to Boston.. 1 thing ole boy said in the video I posted was true, Boston ain't no where near the most racist place in the states over a lot of places in the south and mid west

But I chalk it more up to being sports related and racist ppl finding heroes in Boston based teams.. when even that is flawed, if you're glorifying the celts cause of the 80s teams well they had some extremely important black folks on it and then you got the bill Russell led teams previously

No lie I need to go to Boston. It's unfair for me to have a view of a place without experiencing it for myself. Plus I heard the clam chowda is fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom