2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah this him.

170113150952-02-donald-trump-steve-harvey-0113-exlarge-169.jpg

I know something worse it's called the things they are protesting in the first place
So how would you feel if a protest is blocking you on your way to work or while you were trying to fly out somewhere to go on vacation? Please do tell.
I would be upset in the moment but I can step outside of myself and look at the big picture unlike others. Me getting to work late or me missing a flight for a vacation is a minor inconvenience compared to the lives of people affected by things that need to be protested (police brutality ****ed bans etc.)

Last edited:

So how would you feel if a protest is blocking you on your way to work or while you were trying to fly out somewhere to go on vacation? Please do tell.
Im pretty sure theres more than one way to get to point b. Stop being petty
repped

I know something worse it's called the things they are protesting in the first place

This you bruh?
HA

repped

stillin729 stillin729 you knew about this? :nerd:

"It was [2002]. We were in San Diego doing the game. We did a game break and said that Donovan McNabb had been injured. He had broken his leg. Then we got to halftime and my producer got into my ear and said, 'Hey, I need you to call this number.' He's never done that. He's never done it before and he's never done it since. I said, 'Well who is it?' He said, 'Well, it's Andy Reid.' I said, 'Oh man.' He said, 'He says he wants you to call him at halftime.' I said, 'Well, we're doing a game.' He said, 'No, he wants you to call him.'

"So I went outside. I had no cell service. I had to get out on the concourse there at Jack Murphy Stadium and I got him on the phone. He said, 'Hey, did you hear what happened.' I said, 'Yeah, we did a game break.' He said, 'Well, I want to talk to you about coming to Philadelphia.' I said, 'Andy, we're in the middle of a broadcast. It's halftime right now.' He said, 'I know, I'm watching the game.' So I said, 'OK, [I'll] call you after the game.'"

Bet you $100 right now that y'all ain't winning SB 52

Rex Grossman ain't walking through that door

Only if you bet $100 on your 49ers when they come to Washington. Don't rely on the rest of the league to do your dirty work.

View media item 1966211
Deal.

Bet you $100 right now that y'all ain't winning SB 52

Rex Grossman ain't walking through that door

Only if you bet $100 on your 49ers when they come to Washington. Don't rely on the rest of the league to do your dirty work.

View media item 1966211
Deal.

sb sb

View media item 2392841
Cam Newton > Carson Wince

Carson would have jumped on that football

:rofl:

Is Aikman? I def know Reid asked him to come out of retirement but def not how it went down like that

That would have been so weird seeing Troy in an Eagles uniform

Troy would have never considered it. Lavar blessed him on the sideline and sent him to his grave. He went out like a Cowboy should. HTTR

Yo Rap Caviar is starting to **** up my workout. They need to leave the interviews and **** behind. Might have to switch services

Is Aikman? I def know Reid asked him to come out of retirement but def not how it went down like that

That would have been so weird seeing Troy in an Eagles uniform

Troy would have never considered it. Lavar blessed him on the sideline and sent him to his grave. He went out like a Cowboy should. HTTR

You have perfected the art of somehow turning every discussion back to your irrelevant franchise.

Bravo sir, bravo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom