2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on android too
I did the trial when it first started, and it wasn't made for Android at all 
laugh.gif
 **** was trash. Plus it just doesn't feel right for me. I'd either get an iPhone next time around (doubt it) or get YT Red.

the collector the collector I never said we were relevant, nor do I bring up my team at every turn, something that you enjoy doing even though no one gives a **** about y'all.

You guys are the definition of a dumpster fire. You slandered and ran the best GM you've had in ages out of town, your QB doesn't want to play for you anymore, and your owner refuses to change your racial slur of a team name.

Last edited:
Spotify >>>>>>

Queing music in apple music too many clicks, b :smh: Spotify it's a quick swipe right and it's ready :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: also reordering your que is mad easy too compared to 1000 clicks in apple music :smh:

Last edited:
Spotify >>>>>>

Queing music in apple music too many clicks, b
mean.gif
Spotify it's a quick swipe right and it's ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
also reordering your que is mad easy too compared to 1000 clicks in apple music
mean.gif
Their playlists are some trash tho 
mean.gif
 I'm lazy I just wanna hit shuffle and workout 
laugh.gif

Gotta make your own playlist bruh :smh: :smh: I barely listen to the ready playlist I didn't know they had interviews and stuff tbh :lol: you got premium :nerd:

the collector the collector I never said we were relevant, nor do I bring up my team at every turn, something that you enjoy doing even though no one gives a **** about y'all.

You guys are the definition of a dumpster fire. You slandered and ran the best GM you've had in ages out of town, your QB doesn't want to play for you anymore, and your owner refuses to change your racial slur of a team name.

Everyone cares about us because our front office is always on folks mind. So is our team name and our QB. There's a reason we've been so bad yet retain our franchise value.

Cowboys because of the name and brand recognition.

New England because of there winning ways.

Washington is 3rd. Why after all this time being bad and in a stadium we don't even like. Why are we relevant enough to be 3rd?

Gotta make your own playlist bruh
mean.gif
mean.gif
I barely listen to the ready playlist I didn't know they had interviews and stuff tbh
laugh.gif
you got premium
nerd.gif
Nah I need curators 
laugh.gif
 they need better taste/rotation.  Yea gotta do premium 
pimp.gif

Everyone cares about us because our front office is always on folks mind. So is our team name and our QB. There's a reason we've been so bad yet retain our franchise value.

Cowboys because of the name and brand recognition.

New England because of there winning ways.

Washington is 3rd. Why after all this time being bad and in a stadium we don't even like. Why are we relevant enough to be 3rd?

So you remain relevant because of your front office's incompetence and racist team name. Gotcha.

Congrats I guess.

Spotify UI >>>> Apple music

This

Spotify >>>>>>

Queing music in apple music too many clicks, b :smh: Spotify it's a quick swipe right and it's ready :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: also reordering your que is mad easy too compared to 1000 clicks in apple music :smh:

Their playlists are some trash tho :smh:  I'm lazy I just wanna hit shuffle and workout :lol:

Make your own playlists :lol:,I hardly ever listen to their premade ones unless I'm looking for new music

Not sure why this thread continues to be polluted daily by the noxious fumes emitting from the dumpster fire known as the Washington football franchise...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom