2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop.

Your NFL team is relevant for all the wrong reasons.

Your NBA team is essentially in basketball purgatory.

Your NHL and MLB teams are perennial chokers and underachievers.

Your city hasn't won a damb thing in 25 years.
Damn, that **** hurt to read :smh:

There's always next year :pimp:

strip clubs suck, I would rather buy myself something than throw it at chicks
Just get that young thang to strip for you for free 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Can't just go to any or every strip club.. gotta get the right spot, THEN strip clubs are a go

If I go downtown with some homies and the night is unsuccessful we'll probably end up at the stripclub

I used to go with friends but I would just go play pool or hang at the bar

I have no interest in throwing hundreds of dollars away when I have chicks I can call to smash

Last edited:
So you remain relevant because of your front office's incompetence and racist team name. Gotcha.

Congrats I guess.

The Wizards have won the NBA Title more recently then the Dolphins won a SB and we haven't done that since 78. The nerve of a Dolphins fan talking about who's relevant.

Relevance: Dolphins were just in the Playoffs.
History: Dolphins are the only sports franchise to go undefeated.

All other arguments on your part are nonsense.

Continue with said nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
i only go when im in portland. it's basically like being at a bar with strippers. they're not pushy. if you want a dance, get a dance. if you want to drop some one's on the rail, go for it. it's super chill.

I used to go with friends but I would just go play pool or hang at the bar

I have no interest in throwing hundreds of dollars away when I have chicks I can call to smash

Hundreds? My mentality to how pointless strip clubs are would lead me to only spend 10-15 bucks if I could :lol: .

i only go when im in portland. it's basically like being at a bar with strippers. they're not pushy. if you want a dance, get a dance. if you want to drop some one's on the rail, go for it. it's super chill.
You drive 650 miles to go to a strip club in Portland?

They have sex in the champagne room or what?

Lauderdale got it right.. if folks are looking for some place to take a trip with the boys

Got couple places you can check out.. and then tootsies and Scarlett's are open late as hell

You drive 650 miles to go to a strip club in Portland?

They have sex in the champagne room or what?

:lol: nah. i don't go there for the strip clubs. but when i'm there, we'll go now and then :lol:

and i always fly there :pimp:

no in my private leer jet like space. just coach :lol:

Last edited:
So you remain relevant because of your front office's incompetence and racist team name. Gotcha.

Congrats I guess.

The Wizards have won the NBA Title more recently then the Dolphins won a SB and we haven't done that since 78. The nerve of a Dolphins fan talking about who's relevant.

Just stop.

Your NFL team is relevant for all the wrong reasons.

Your NBA team is essentially in basketball purgatory.

Your NHL and MLB teams are perennial chokers and underachievers.

Your city hasn't won a damb thing in 25 years.

[emoji]128546[/emoji]... done me so proud.

The ITO's are finishing signing Trey Ohh Five to a life long contract. Sides have said they have been working on this deal for some time and glad to be finishing up the deal. One source close to the situation has told me ITO has specifically said Trey Ohh is the type of franchise player you look for with the number 1 overall pick, he will no be recognized and paid like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom