2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carver the at hitting Tinder joints raw so I'm not surprised.

As a kid, my dream was to always hit a strip club in like Memphis or Atlanta or Dallas. Broads down there so damn thick, ****.

$500 is a joke. Your boy got played unless she was the baddest joint in there.

I used to be at the strip club every weekend. Just chilling with a drink, relaxed looking at broads and sportscenter. **** ain't expensive at all.

that was your dream as a kid? no shade but that got me cracking up.

Lauderdale got it right.. if folks are looking for some place to take a trip with the boys

Got couple places you can check out.. and then tootsies and Scarlett's are open late as hell
Scarlett's is wild :pimp:

Was there on Halloween last year.

That's like 10 mins from I stay over there

We usually go las olas first.. then downtown Lauderdale.. then either spot or both depending on the night

Last edited:
Seeing a lot of Solomon Thomas to the 9ers at 2.. really would be amazed

Getting their jets on, but jets didn't take all 3 guys top 10

I guess that would be getting their lions on

Y'all never been sucked off by a stripper
nerd.gif
yoooo 
roll.gif

and **** you @DeadsetAce  I saw that sneak dissin' post about our secondary 

**** Maryland and anyone who rides for that state

[zacks friend from wedding crashers] crabcakes and football! thats what maryland does! [/zacks friend from wedding crashers]

Nomnomnomnomnom

:rofl:

Y'all never been sucked off by a stripper :nerd:

yoooo :rofl:

and **** you @DeadsetAce
 I saw that sneak dissin' post about our secondary 

he aint lyin though :nerd:

Carver the at hitting Tinder joints raw so I'm not surprised.

As a kid, my dream was to always hit a strip club in like Memphis or Atlanta or Dallas. Broads down there so damn thick, ****.

$500 is a joke. Your boy got played unless she was the baddest joint in there.

I used to be at the strip club every weekend. Just chilling with a drink, relaxed looking at broads and sportscenter. **** ain't expensive at all.

that was your dream as a kid? no shade but that got me cracking up.

Some kids want to be president. Some kids want to be a star athlete. Some kids want to be a doctor.

Ballerific just wanted to see some ***

Kerrigan, Compton and now Zach Brown. Washington is stacked at LB.

Brown was 2nd in the NFL with 149 tackles. Compton was 26th and Kerrigan is a monster.

Tahir Whitehead was tied for 8th the NFL in tackles and might have been the worst starting linebacker in the league last year.

Zach Brown's tackle numbers are less relevant than .6 of a block John Wall averages a game.

Jets should have been all over Brown once Hightower ate their sweets and dipped.

Tahir Whitehead was tied for 8th the NFL in tackles and might have been the worst starting linebacker in the league last year.

Zach Brown's tackle numbers are less relevant than .6 of a block John Wall averages a game.

You clearly don't understand how significant that block number is for a 6'4 PG or realize the type of blocks Wall gets. Like when he blocked Arron Gordon at the rim with under 10 seconds left up 1. Gordon is a 6'9 PF.

Whenever you find your balls bet money or your screen name we lose in the 1st round like you say we will.

You clearly don't understand how significant that block number is for a 6'4 PG or realize the type of blocks Wall gets. Like when he blocked Arron Gordon at the rim with under 10 seconds left up 1. Gordon is a 6'9 PF.

Whenever you find your balls bet money or your screen name we lose in the 1st round like you say we will.

I bet you buffalo finish with a better record than the racistskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom