2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
 Well look who decides to rep DSA and show up.

17668d1259499880-even-google-knows-manchester-united-sucks-google-mu.jpg
FOH

Shu'cho BA up. I'm in their friggin division, I hate those dudes more than you ever will. But it ain't gonna change nothin. Us talkin, cryin, blamin, pointin at em ain't gonna fix nothin, beat their *** on the field is the only way. People whinin about the tuck rule, air pressure, stealing signs, GTFFOOH with all that mess.

They are a machine. Don't matter what players, what assistant coaches, kickers, home field, not home field, whatever, they are in the hunt with 1-2 other teams, every single year for almost two decades.

Camcorders don't do that type a ****.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , I think you have yourself a new sig right here.

You can finally replace my brother's quote.

They are a machine. Don't matter what players, what assistant coaches, kickers, home field, not home field, whatever, they are in the hunt with 1-2 other teams, every single year for almost two decades.

One decade with camcorders.
One decade with floppy footballs and illegal substances.

Fail to see the problem?

All them pics/gifs a waste of damn time. They've won 5, a play or two away from 7-8, and they're still set up to go for 2-3 more. Wasting your time crying about one event after another, when none of it stops them from winning. Beat them on the field, pics/gifs ain't gonna do ****

CP THE WISE :pimp:

Shu'cho BA up. I'm in their friggin division, I hate those dudes more than you ever will. But it ain't gonna change nothin. Us talkin, cryin, blamin, pointin at em ain't gonna fix nothin, beat their *** on the field is the only way. People whinin about the tuck rule, air pressure, stealing signs, GTFFOOH with all that mess.

Camcorders don't do that type a ****.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , I think you have yourself a new sig right here.

You can finally replace my brother's quote.

while CP is educating you all with an ivy league worthy education...your comments are nice and concise and say it all. GRASPING. AT. STRAWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom