2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True whos yall 2nd and 3rd?

Pryor, Doctson and Crowder. Crowder is proven. Doctson has a lot of potential. We still have Reed and Davis who surprised me last season and played very well.

People act like our offense is bottom on the league now. With a improved defense Washington is fine.

Last edited:
I really am amazed when I see some cowboys fans talk up Nolan carroll..

would have thought cowboys fans, of all people, would be familiar with his work

Pryor, Doctson and Crowder. Crowder is proven. Doctson has a lot of potential. We still have Reed and Davis who surprised me last season and played very well.

People act like our offense is bottom on the league now. With a improved defense Washington is fine.

I made the bet more so because of the division. Its always tuff. Also yall QB situation. Say what you want but this whole drama with kurt and management bound to effect him sooner or later.

I made the bet more so because of the division. Its always tuff. Also yall QB situation. Say what you want but this whole drama with kurt and management bound to effect him sooner or later.

The NFC East always beats each other up. When I look at the schedule before the season I start us at 3-3 because of that.

The NFC East always beats each other up. When I look at the schedule before the season I start us at 3-3 because of that.

I just hope our run defense is much improved. Only a slight improvement we would have won atleast 2 or 3 more games. Grab a cb and wr in the draft im happy. Our divison is not as tough as yours but we still gotta deal with the pats. We always steal atleast 1 game from them tho.

********, Bills, and Niner fans puffing out their chests in here :rofl:

bunch of BA fans of BA franchises

Last edited:

I really am amazed when I see some cowboys fans talk up Nolan carroll..

would have thought cowboys fans, of all people, would be familiar with his work
Where do you see Cowboys fans in here talking up Carroll?
nerd.gif
twitter.. don't think anyone cares enough on here to talk about carroll II

just cause you don't know the rules of football doesn't make it the wrong call :nerd:

go make me some wings, buffalo BA

this all jokes, my michigan bro :lol:

Our QB(i refuse to call him by his name after last year) better get his head on straight lol go blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom