2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
 Kid said he called NFL Security twice and they didn't call him back lol.. i like the way cops and FBI tried to make it seem like they did it
laugh.gif

I didn't really like Miami but the water in South Beach was so nice, it was damn near 80 degrees it felt like

I'll be down there in May. I last went two summers ago and the water was definitely perfect. Opted for the beach more than the pool because of the crowds.

And in today's edition of homerism...:lol:

Tony Romo retires: Is the longtime face of the Cowboys a Hall of Famer?

Gil Brandt, Writer | NFL.com

Darn right Romo deserves a bust in Canton.
Yes, I feel Tony Romo belongs in the Hall of Fame. There will be a lot of discussion about him, centered mainly on the fact that he never got the Cowboys past the Divisional Round of the playoffs. But I think that had a lot to do with bad luck, as evidenced by Dez Bryant's famous non-catch in Green Bay and, yes, Romo's botched hold against Seattle. Based on his surplus of talent as a quarterback -- with his excellent accuracy, very competitive nature and strong leadership skills -- he's in the upper tier of all-time QBs, at least in my opinion. Romo played on some not-so-talented teams, but he was a great quarterback and is a tremendous person.

No.

Hall of Very Good. Nice guy. Zero MVPs.

LOVE the beach in Siesta Key in Fla...but in the US, the best beach I've been to, and this is absolute NO joke...is in Corolla, NC. Perfect sand/water. Love the OBX. So relaxing to disconnect from the world for a few days and recharge...

I'm trying to think what is the best beach I've been to in the US..

might be in charlotte..

actually I vaguely remember, but I might go with up in Alaska

but yea, beaches and water aint that great in the US.. granted I haven't been to anywhere in cali

I've been to a few beaches in California, but nothing really blew me away. Still think Corolla is the best I've been to in the states.

Hunnington Beach, Laguna, Santa Cruz, San Diego all pretty bomb. Crowded, but bomb.

Still boggles my mind how folks survive in San Diego, Miami, etc. Chicks at like Safeway in tiny *** bikini's, I mean.....how you stay married out there walkin around all that? Wear sunglasses even at night, or ? :lol: Up here in Oregon it's the Starbucks that have all the college girls and soccer moms in the summer, and they at least semi dressed. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom