2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't care where he lands in the Top 10. just don't #4.

That spot is reserved for Mr. Fournette.
I really think he is going to struggle in the NFL, I wouldn't think of taking him at #4

I like Dalvin, Christian, Mixon much better unless you strictly want focus on a back that could be AP like and the QB becomes a "game manager"
Yes. This is exactly what I want. 
laugh.gif

Bortles needs the ball in his hands less. 

Sidenote:
It has been out there for a bit but league source confirms Clemson QB Deshaun Watson will visit the #Jaguars tomorrow.
— Mike Kaye (@mike_e_kaye) April 5, 2017

Yes. This is exactly what I want. :lol:

Bortles needs the ball in his hands less. 

Sidenote:

It has been out there for a bit but league source confirms Clemson QB Deshaun Watson will visit the #Jaguars tomorrow.
— Mike Kaye (@mike_e_kaye)

April 5, 2017

in this case it would make sense, I am still not sold on him as a legit NFL stud running back though

I do like Watson and Mahomes upside REALLY intrigues me if a team takes him and sits him for at least a year

My draft day shock pick is I think Christian McCaffery goes #8 to the Panthers and before Dalvin Cook

I am all in for him now

I have to admit the white RB stigma got me but I started watching his highlights and how he can catch the ball, he literally is Brian Westbrook 2.0

My exact comparison for him.. focus on touches, keep his carries at like 12-15 then get him 5+ catches per

And use him very sparingly on returns

For us, if we drafted him.. I go RB again with our latter 4th or later.. could go a ton of 2 TB sets with his receiving skills

Panthers had a legit defense for a few seasons. They've been picked to go deep in the playoffs a few times.

Falcons put up arena numbers in their dome a few times and went deep in the playoffs recently.

Why would anyone pick Washington? Because their front office doesn't want their QB or because he throws INTs in crucial moments?

Panthers should really look to snag mccaffrey or cook.

But I know they'll go ahead and take some random Nose tackle just because

Panthers had a legit defense for a few seasons. They've been picked to go deep in the playoffs a few times.

Falcons put up arena numbers in their dome a few times and went deep in the playoffs recently.

Why would anyone pick Washington? Because their front office doesn't want their QB or because he throws INTs in crucial moments?

Always talking about our QB like yours isn't Lord of the INT. 215 and counting.

Who cares if the front office doesn't want him. He has to play well or he'll never get the deal he wants. That is unless he signs long term with us before the season.

Last edited:
So third time's a charm? Panthers and falcons lost . Or was your bet just the ******** making the sb?

I think Adrian Peterson is going to sign with the Buccaneers.  Patriots re-signed Brandon Bolden today so they have 5 RB's under contract. 

That doesn't mean much,Brandon Bolden is almost exclusively a special teamer at this point since he hasn't been a factor on offense at all over the last 2-3 seasons

Resigning Blount would close that AP door,not Bolden

Last edited:
That doesn't mean much,Brandon Bolden is almost exclusively a special teamer at this point since he hasn't been a factor on offense at all over the last 2-3 seasons

Resigning Blount would close that AP door,not Bolden
They have Brandon Bolden, Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead, James White, and DJ Foster. Maybe they'l throw more often and just use pass catchers out of the backfield. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom