2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

These are creepy AF

sick.gif

someone make a gif of the rivers one
laugh.gif

it is a gif 

A siren going off if you drop weights at Planet Fitness still the most ******ed **** ive ever heard. Blows my mind.

Last edited:
A siren going off if you drop weights at Planet Fitness still the most ******ed **** ive ever heard. Blows my mind.

It's not just if you drop weights, it's also if you grunt too loud or do anything that intimidates the fat or frail folks.

Last edited:
A gym is a gym unless you are some meathead or training for something significant I'll take $10 a month

A gym is a gym unless you are some meathead or training for something significant I'll take $10 a month

Yeah I understand the people that go there because it's cheap or close to their house.

It's the people that go there because they're afraid of other gyms that makes me :smh:

Yeah I understand the people that go there because it's cheap or close to their house.

It's the people that go there because they're afraid of other gyms that makes me :smh:

I think that's mostly women and older folks from what I gather in my year or so here

what would you have done? kicked a helpless dude's ***, gotten fired from your job, and then bragged on here about it? :nerd:

:lol:

that poor BA could barely lift a 20lb dumbbell. it would have been like hitting a female, or Chester

With a big *** knot I probably woulda had something to say at least :lol: from there it depends on the guy's reaction. You shoulda kicked his *** tho. Woulda made a better story for the rest of us :rofl:

what would you have done? kicked a helpless dude's ***, gotten fired from your job, and then bragged on here about it? :nerd:

that poor BA could barely lift a 20lb dumbbell. it would have been like hitting a female, or Chester

With a big *** knot I probably woulda had something to say at least :lol: from there it depends on the guy's reaction. You shoulda kicked his *** tho. Woulda made a better story for the rest of us :rofl:

still haven't seen him back in the gym since. he must have realized the gym is just not for him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom