2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I have a membership at Planet Fitness for now

It's cheap

Probably upgrading to LA fitness by the end of the year though

DSA went into his gym wearing a TRUMP shirt and MAGA hat and some dude tossed a dumbell at his head.

It all makes sense now

lol I have a membership at Planet Fitness for now

It's cheap

Probably upgrading to LA fitness by the end of the year though

LA Fitness is god awful, my old work had a free membership with them
Really? All I heard is good things about the gym other than the Steph Curry wannabes on the bball court

LA Fitness is overpriced. I recommend Gold's Gym if you have one near you. Best gym I've ever been a member of and it was only $15/month.

Golds Gym out here is $30 a month and that's not even including the $200 down payment :x

LA Fitness is overpriced. I recommend Gold's Gym if you have one near you. Best gym I've ever been a member of and it was only $15/month.

They bought out my 24 hr fitness which pissed me off since I enjoyed late night hooping, they cost almost 30 here and they keep dodging me on my employee discount. But my membership let's me go to one closer to my house so I guess it's not all bad

I've had a membership at LA Fitness for about 7 years and have zero complaints other than the absurd amount of people that are at the gym around 5 and 6pm but I go early morning now before work and the weights are always free to use with no wait :smokin

I've had a membership at LA Fitness for about 7 years and have zero complaints other than the absurd amount of people that are at the gym around 5 and 6pm but I go early morning now before work and the weights are always free to use with no wait :smokin

best way to do it :pimp:

I usually gym 7:30 at night, peak hours :x . Taking a rest day today so I'll make it up tomorrow.

If I can find the strength to go early AM before work I'd have to be in the gym by 5:30. Good thing it's walking distance from the house.

best way to do it :pimp:

I am in there by 5:30-5:45 am and you got a few people lifting and everyone else is on a treadmill watching the morning news :lol:

Adrian Peterson is meeting with the New Orleans Saints next week. What ya think? Any chance of being signed by NO?

Thursday is about to be lit with the heat
pimp.gif

only thing missing is bad TNF
hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom