2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty obvious that Myles Garrett is a better pick at #1 than Trubisky
one would think..

plus next year's draft has a couple of guys who would be rated pretty easily as the no. 1 guys in this class

for a team like the browns, that has missed extremely badly on multiple top 10 picks in this last couple of drafts.. they are far more than just a QB away

this is the 4th time in the last 6 drafts they will have multiple 1sts.. only 3 of the 8 players selected are still on the team, 4 are still in the league

Doesn't even matter. Cavs will do the heavy lifting for Cleveland again in June :pimp:

[Video][/Video]
[Video][/video]

Mahomes is the guy I would want to draft

take Garrett at #1 and Mahomes at #12 and groom him until it's time to draft another QB in the 1st round in 2019

Mahomes is the guy I would want to draft

take Garrett at #1 and Mahomes at #12 and groom him until it's time to draft another QB in the 1st round in 2019

Mahomes is trash. Project player at best. Shouldn't be drafted before end of the second round by KC

all I care about is someone taking out the warriors.. don't care who, just that it happens

They're ranked near the bottom of the league in defense.

If they even make it that far, they don't stand a chance.

4221396001_5278381352001_5278375061001-vs.jpg

how's the pup?

The surgery went great and the doctor said that the tumor was the size of a grapefruit but didn't look cancerous from what he could tell but we won't know for sure until the lab results come back. Thankfully there was nothing on her liver either. We picked her up yesterday afternoon and she's already been full of energy today. She has to wear the stupid cone on her head for 10 days at least til the staples come out. Everything has been positive so far so shouts out to NT for the prayers for Sandy :pimp:

if I was running the browns, I'd see if kizor or mahommes makes it to 33.. if not, no big deal

hell I'd seriously think about taking Sidney jones to reshirt for a year.. but probably just see who falls out of the 1st, someone always does

The surgery went great and the doctor said that the tumor was the size of a grapefruit but didn't look cancerous from what he could tell but we won't know for sure until the lab results come back. Thankfully there was nothing on her liver either. We picked her up yesterday afternoon and she's already been full of energy today. She has to wear the stupid cone on her head for 10 days at least til the staples come out. Everything has been positive so far so shouts out to NT for the prayers for Sandy :pimp:

qWbPq6.gif

how's the pup?
The surgery went great and the doctor said that the tumor was the size of a grapefruit but didn't look cancerous from what he could tell but we won't know for sure until the lab results come back. Thankfully there was nothing on her liver either. We picked her up yesterday afternoon and she's already been full of energy today. She has to wear the stupid cone on her head for 10 days at least til the staples come out. Everything has been positive so far so shouts out to NT for the prayers for Sandy
pimp.gif
that's great to hear..  the tumors they took out of my buddy weren't anywhere near that big.. but he still got the cone since they were right under his chin

I'm sure as hell glad we waited to take her to her normal vet on Monday instead of having the surgery immediately on Saturday at the emergency animal hospital. It was going to cost $2,600 at the hospital and ended up being $1,275 for everything altogether at the vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom