2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if I was running the browns, I'd see if kizor or mahommes makes it to 33.. if not, no big deal

hell I'd seriously think about taking Sidney jones to reshirt for a year.. but probably just see who falls out of the 1st, someone always does

If I was running the browns:

Garrett
Reddick in the first.

Whatever first round graded corner drops... let's say it's White from LSU.
Best available free safety... Let's say Marcus Williams in the second

Third I get some weapons... Zay Jones.

Fourth... go back to defense and get help for Shelton. Man can only play so many snaps. Tomlinson from Bama.

Fill out the rest as depth. Go heavy heavy defense. Let Kessler/Brock progress or sh-t the bed then go heavy offense next year. Build the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go OJ Howard at 12.. great blocker and target for whenever they do get a young QB

even though the Bears signed Glennon there are reports they would take Mitchell still

Last edited:
even though the Bears signed Glennon their are reports they would take Mitchell still

I think the Bears will take a flyer on a QB in round 3 or later to groom in case Glennon is a bust but with Sanchez and Shaw already there as well and with as many needs as they have there's no way they use a first rounder on a QB

Last edited:
I think the Bears will take a flyer on a QB in round 3 or later to groom in case Glennon is a bust but with Sanchez and Shaw already there as well and with as many needs as they have there's no way they use a first rounder on a QB

I agree with this but you never know with teams in the NFL

Glennon could do alright enough and if they draft Mitchell some team will throw them a 2nd round pick next off season

I'd go OJ Howard at 12.. great blocker and target for whenever they do get a young QB

I can see why... I'd rather have a top 10/5 defense for the QB coming in than a TE. Especially when you can draft Jake/Ash or whoever later. Or focus on O next year. Either way it works though.

The United memes are already getting old
Now you feel this way...
grin.gif
:lol:

OJ Howard better be the second coming of Gronk if you take a TE in the top 15

probably the second coming of Eric Ebron

First name I thought of when a TE in the top 15 was mentioned :lol:

Last edited:

Ebron was supposed to be special as a receiver.. but dude wishes he was ertz

Howard is a legit blocker at the position and is a far better athlete than both.. Ebron ran a 4.6 at the combine but you don't see that on the field.. Howard you legit see his skill when he's out there running

Ebron was supposed to be special as a receiver.. but dude wishes he was ertz

Howard is a legit blocker at the position and is a far better athlete than both.. Ebron ran a 4.6 at the combine but you don't see that on the field.. Howard you legit see his skill when he's out there running

I hate Eric Ebron but Zach ertz had a whopping 100 more yards than Eric Ebron did last year

Ebron has s***** hands but he creates separation he just doesn't catch it

Ertz was hurt by our personnel.. him and Jordan Matthews do the exact same shh

Hopefully we move Matthews during the draft, since he's in the last year of his deal and doesn't really fit what we need out of the slot

But with ertz you have to look at his numbers by quarters of the season.. second half is significantly better than the first

Hopefully coach realizes the slot stuff he's trying to run from Matthews ain't what he's good at.. and then he's just taking away from ertz

Last edited:
Zach Ertz only started 12 games last year. If he played the whole season injury free, he would've had 100 catches 7 TD's 1,000 yards. 

He played 14..

But our biggest issue to him was zero outside receivers.. and a guy playing in the slot who is redundant to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom