2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel kendrick is more comparable to andre. 

Eminem got those weirdo fans that don't really listen to hip hop. 

Last edited:
I agree with this and y'all saw what I did with my Jay albums

Drake and Jay have very different music and very different target audiences. Drake would be in more of a Nelly/Ja Rule comparison than a Jay.

LL Cool J >>> Nelly, Drake and Ja

I saw In My Lifetime in that can. You are trippin. Take Sunshine and Girls Like off and it's a great album. Where I'm From, You Must Love Me, that Too Short joint. Come on man.

Last edited:
I used to talk to Mike Jones on AOL Messenger, hahahaha. This was right before he blew up. One of my girl's was from Houston and put me on to Chamillionaire & Paul Wall, Mike Jones and Magno.

I agree with this and y'all saw what I did with my Jay albums

Drake and Jay have very different music and very different target audiences. Drake would be in more of a Nelly/Ja Rule comparison than a Jay.

LL Cool J >>> Nelly, Drake and Ja

I saw In My Lifetime in that can. You are trippin. Take Sunshine and Girls like off and it's a great album. Where I'm From, You Must Love Me, that Too Short joint. Come on man.

Vol. 1 is my favorite Jay album. I tossed my Jay albums when Cano left the Yankees. I blame Jay for that ****. "Where I'm From" is my favorite Jay song.

AND you mentioned my joint "On the road to riches and diamond rings, real do real things" have another rep fam

Last edited:
I feel kendrick is more comparable to andre. 
Now this is a solid comp,they can get on that introspective inner monologue tip in their music often

Don't get the Eminem comparison at all besides maybe the speed that they rap :lol:

Last edited:
Drake is well on his way to being a legend whether people want to admit it or not and I haven't copped a Drake album since 2013

Kendrick said he learned from listening to Em when to emphasize certain words and what not. The content is different but there are some similarities. Like how Kendrick changes his voice up sometimes.

Drake fans always get offended when you compare Drake to Nelly or Ja. I don't see why. Nelly and Ja could rap for real when they wanted to. They didn't want to all the time. They wanted to go pop and get that pop money. That's exactly what Drake does. I think it's more of a compliment than an insult. Drake doesn't have an album as good as Country Grammar, Free City or VVV though.

Drake fans always get offended when you compare Drake to Nelly or Ja. I don't see why. Nelly and Ja could rap for real when they wanted to. They didn't want to all the time. They wanted to go pop and get that pop money. That's exactly what Drake does. I think it's more of a compliment than an insult. Drake doesn't have an album as good as Country Grammar, Free City or VVV though.

FAX

I used to talk to Mike Jones on AOL Messenger, hahahaha. This was right before he blew up. One of my girl's was from Houston and put me on to Chamillionaire & Paul Wall, Mike Jones and Magno.

You just took me back. In middle school I use to walk to the corner store to buy all the Swisha House and DSR bootleg tapes. :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
As it turns out, Bill Belichick received a subpoena to testify in the Aaron Hernandez trial, but didn't show up

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Cause they want to put Drake as the best "rapper" in the game when he's really never been that. But you ain't said nothing but the truth.

You just took me back. In middle school I use to walk to the corner store to buy all the Swisha House and DSR tapes. :lol: :nthat:

I thought Magno was next. No lie, he had so many dope punch lines. Then DJ Clue signed him, I was like yo he's out of here. NOPE, never heard from him again after his joint with Fabolous.

I think a lot of people hear Ja and Nelly and they think corny which is funny because that's what you think when you hear Drake BUT people forget how big Nelly and Ja were, ESPECIALLY Nelly. He was a pop act, guy was unreal.

Drake is well on his way to being a legend whether people want to admit it or not and I haven't copped a Drake album since 2013
I agree with you there but I just don't think it's right to compare him to jay z.

i'd rather listen to the dynasty and kingdom come than drakes best album every day of the week.

Cause they want to put Drake as the best "rapper" in the game when he's really never been that. But you ain't said nothing but the truth.

Word :lol:

Drake is probably the most successful rapper out now but the music/skill doesn't stack up with the greats just yet. Not saying he doesn't make good music,just that none of his records have a timeless feel to em. Never really feel the urge to bump his albums again after a few months let alone long after they dropped. Kinda hard when you're always looking to capitalize on the next wave

Last edited:
I don't consider him a rapper. He's a pop artist that makes pop music. He's not making music for me.

As it turns out, Bill Belichick received a subpoena to testify in the Aaron Hernandez trial, but didn't show up

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
:nerd:
Gotta read the link sometimes...

When they finally got to Belichick, the trial was wrapping up so Baez and his team "made a strategic decision to release him from service of process."

Ultimately, Baez said ... "We didn't think his testimony was critical to the defense so we released him."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/13/bill-belichick-aaron-hernandez-double-murder-trial/

With the ******** free agent approach of short term contracts and not making major commitments the ******** were able to address a number of positions in free agency. This allowed them to ensure greater depth and should help make them a better team in 2017.

Got that from a local article today. Y'all sleep though. HTTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom