2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As it turns out, Bill Belichick received a subpoena to testify in the Aaron Hernandez trial, but didn't show up

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
:nerd:
Gotta read the link sometimes...

When they finally got to Belichick, the trial was wrapping up so Baez and his team "made a strategic decision to release him from service of process."

Ultimately, Baez said ... "We didn't think his testimony was critical to the defense so we released him."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/13/bill-belichick-aaron-hernandez-double-murder-trial/

Alternative facts

Last edited:
As it turns out, Bill Belichick received a subpoena to testify in the Aaron Hernandez trial, but didn't show up

When they finally got to Belichick, the trial was wrapping up so Baez and his team "made a strategic decision to release him from service of process."

Ultimately, Baez said ... "We didn't think his testimony was critical to the defense so we released him."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/13/bill-belichick-aaron-hernandez-double-murder-trial/

Alternative facts

From the lawyers mouth? It'd probably be perjury if that were true in this case :lol:

Last edited:
With the ******** free agent approach of short term contracts and not making major commitments the ******** were able to address a number of positions in free agency. This allowed them to ensure greater depth and should help make them a better team in 2017.

Got that from a local article today. Y'all sleep though. HTTR

I would say they're already laying down excuses for missing the playoffs this upcoming season. Smart move by them. Forfeit early.

I would say they're already laying down excuses for missing the playoffs this upcoming season. Smart move by them. Forfeit early.

Keep sleeping. Franchise was in shambles two seasons ago when we benched RG3 for TURNT. We know how that played out. It's the same thing this year. Front office drama has folks doubting. Meanwhile the team is quietly better then last year minus experience at WR.

Cowboys secondary is laughably bad.

Giants added a diva WR to pair with Zest Lord and the offensive line is still bad.

I have to see the Eagles before I make a determination. Don't know what they are right now except 0-4 vs Sheriff Starter Jacket God the past two seasons.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Here I was hoping Chico put a hit out on Bill... disappointed.

I happen to like the updated Lions jerseys.

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
Lions president Rod Wood said tonight that he expects the NFL regular-season schedule to be released next Thursday

Getting my thread back on track.

^ New Lions jerseys are pretty good! The away uniform is fantastic... maybe could have done with different color socks, but overall its great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom