2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Chico.

Such a sad story.

It still boggles my mind that someone on the verge of NFL stardom was living that gangster life and this is the ultimate outcome.

C9qVZqmXkAIy-bE.jpg

Retroballer Retroballer explain
Paul Ryan is a lame and has no connection. Nothing to see.

Hmmmm, he just beat one case and they said he had a good chance at beating the upcoming one. This doesn't sound right.
Whether he beat the cases is irrelevant because he's doing life for the Odin Lloyd murder.

Guess he finally reached a breaking point and couldn't cope with it anymore.

Weather heating up now all I see is sundresses and short shorts walking around on campus during the day...the legs [emoji]128555[/emoji]the *** [emoji]128553[/emoji]

*Sighs*

I miss my GSU days.
Bruh right now we have a special event on campus with a giant waterside. Bikinis, wet t shirts and women bout that Rihanna let em free life walking around everywhere. Issa beautiful sight man.

No one's taking up for him. Just saying the whole situation is a sad one all around. Kid had some crazy demons for sure.

Also I have no feelings to the Hernandez story. It whatever.

Same. Crazy to hear but are we forgetting this guy murdered someone?

His family loss someone. Kids growing up without even getting to visit their father. Most families who have someone murdered, don't want the murderer to die, because they know have it was emotionally kill a family.

Nah I hear all that, especially kids not ever visiting or even meeting their dad.

As T0INE T0INE mentioned tho, he had stardom ahead of him and chose an unforgiving path.

Pats are visiting the White House today too. Certainly will put a bit of a damper on their day.

Eh, a coward taking the cowards way out. Paint me not surprised. What a waste of a killer TD celebration.

Last edited:
A four year old is brought to court, creating a sad daddy-daughter moment and a reminder of misery all around.

He had been wilding out long before the NFL. A lot of people who had influence along the way failed him.

If you wonder how the rest of Hernandez's career would play out minus the murder just look to Jordan Reed. The exact same talent/skillset.

One of the most tragic stories all around I've ever seen in sports. Sky was the limit for dude and the way it all came crashing down...not even Hollywood could've written the script

I feel for his daughter

That's your opinion. We see it time after time. Guys get a pass because they have talent. Where was Urban Meyer when everyone on his Florida teams was getting arrested?

Yeah we disagree. The freaking HC can't play the role of Dad or be responsible off the field for grown men.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom