2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way they don't :lol:,probably the wildest assortment of characters on a sports team ever assembled. So many stories and angles to explore they might need a whole series

With Tebow at the helm no less.

Had Tebow Christ, a legit goon, a racist, about a dozen eventual pros among others and an ego-maniacal control freak managing it all

Last edited:
Yikes Chico, feel for his daughter, going to be hell for her growing up. If ESPN ever does 30 for 30 on those UF teams... My gawd.

Yooo Tebow was throwing to Hernandez. That's crazy to think about to me. Talk about a paradigm.

Had Tebow Christ,a spawn from hell,a racist, dozens of eventual pros among others and a control freak managing it all :wow:

Totally forget KKKooper was on that team [emoji]128563[/emoji] Hardin was there do right? I wounded if he was snuffing dudes back then too

Man that was a wild time. Interacted with Chico and KKKoper on multiple occasions, never know the people behind the mask. I'm a sick way they were integral parts of the best time of my life campus was more than the word LIT can encapsulate. Between them Tebow, Percy, Spikes (who's crazy too) and then the basketball side with Noah, Horford and co. What a time.

Pretty crazy if true but apparently the Pouncey bros paid Chico's latest legal fees. I was wondering how dude was still able to afford a top bill lawyer like Baez.

Those Gator ties ran deep

Last edited:
Man that was a wild time. Interacted with Chico and KKKoper on multiple occasions, never know the people behind the mask. I'm a sick way they were integral parts of the best time of my life campus was more than the word LIT can encapsulate. Between them Tebow, Percy, Spikes (who's crazy too) and then the basketball side with Noah, Horford and co. What a time.

Didn't spikes get his meat sucked on cam. Then this fool ran like 5.4 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They really have to make that 30 for 30. That team was wild thinking about it. No way Tebow got no dirt. Unless he locked himself in a dungeon and only emerged for practice and games.

I don't doubt for a second that the likes of Percy,Chico,Spikes,the Pounceys etc ran Gainesville back then :lol:

Last edited:
Hopefully the 30 for 30 is just on Chico. Including his childhood/adolescents there's a lot of material involved for a really interesting piece.

A UF doc would focus too much on Meyer and Tebow for Chico's story to be really told.

Had Tebow Christ, a legit goon, a racist, about a dozen eventual pros among others and an ego-maniacal control freak managing it all

Who was all on those teams again? I know Cam was there briefly, Tebow and of course Hernandez. 

Harvin
Spikes
Rainey
Cooper
Gilbert
Pounceys
Moss
Dunlap
Jenkins
Spikes
Haden
Wright
Nelson
Bostick
Sturgis
Demps
Cunningham
Hill

among others...

Not all of them panned out in the league but man,those squads were STACKED in college

Last edited:
Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss 1h1 hour ago
Tom Brady is not attending White House ceremony today due to "personal family matters."

**** all of you :rofl:

Brady :pimp:

Last edited:
Loved Aaron Hernandez the player. At Florida, and in NE. He was awesome, amazing skillset, so much talent. Joy to watch, should have had an amazing career.

He was a POS tho, and a waste of human life, and the world is better off (and safer) without him today. Rot in hell *** hole.

all of this

Harvin
Spikes
Rainey
Cooper
Gilbert
Pounceys
Moss
Dunlap
Jenkins
Spikes
Haden
Wright
Nelson
Bostick
Sturgis
Demps
Cunningham
Hill

among others...

Not all of them panned out in the league but man,those squads were STACKED in college

Damn you got everybody lol. Was that off the top of your head.

Also for discussion sake. How do they stack up against that Leinart/ Bush USC squad

**** I didn't even realize that the Pats newest RB,Gillislee was also an Urban Gator recruit :lol:

^

Not everyone :lol:,just the ones I remembered. Used to love watching those squads play. Those SC teams though >

Last edited:

Who was all on those teams again? I know Cam was there briefly, Tebow and of course Hernandez. 

Percy, Spikes, the Pounceys, Cooper, Carlos Dunlap, Marcus Gilbert, Ray McDonald,
Joe Haden, Janoris Jenkins, and Reggie Nelson are all the notable names I think.

Percy,pouncey twins,KKKopper,spikes, Dunlap, demp. Got damn even Janoris Jenkins was on that team

Don't forget their freshman years Leak (who turned out to be a scumbag), Bubba Caldwell, Louis Murphy, Ray McDonald were on that 06 squad too.

Percy, Spikes, the Pounceys, Cooper, Carlos Dunlap, Marcus Gilbert, Ray McDonald,
Joe Haden, Janoris Jenkins, and Reggie Nelson are all the notable names I think.

Haden was there do. Sheesh. Was he still playing QB back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom